Do You Brush With Fluoride?

Some entities know how to alter genetics, frater Apotheosis and myself have both worked with this sort of entity. I would rather not talk about what the results have been due to the fact that its ongoing and the fourth law of the magus and all that. But yeah evoltution isn’t accidental, on a subconsious, sometiems even on a concious level it can be inititated.

Alright, thanks. I will keep plugging along.

It’s really not that hard, and the easiest way to be immune is to really not give a shit honestly. I have been raw vegan two years, and I am pretty sensitive to energy. Yet, I have never been sensitive to HAARP or chemtrails or any of that shit, even though people going raw vegan complain about it all the time. The only perceivable difference between me and them is that I could give a rat’s ass complaining or worrying about that, because it would only make me worry about being weak. So honestly, do whatever you can like shower filtering and maybe drinking distilled water, and the rest you can ask Hecate about. I’m pretty sure she will give you a better answer than any of the shit we can come up with.

Healing entities from “Reconnective Healing” alter genetics, actually the name “reconnective healing” is a facade for “activate your dna” because none will come for an “upgrading” but everyone will look for a healing.

of course one of the side effects of the upgrading is the healing yet no the primal purpose.

anyway this fluoride issue is surely giving me seconds thoughts about ending my relationship with vodka

This reminded me of a few things, thanks the1gza. Not giving a fuck is the best way to combat a curse, and I suspect that I already know a few ways to combat fluoride…things along the lines of what EpicGnome said about Vodka.

I haven’t used fluoridated toothpaste for over 11 years now (I use fluoride-free stuff, and my teeth are perfectly fine) and it was because of reading about those effects that I stopped.

It was so long ago, and I was less accomplished, so it’d be hard to say if it made any real difference - the water where I live isn’t fluoridated, by the way.

That said, I do drink tea and used to drink wine, and they both have quite high levels of naturally occurring fluoride… anyway not sure that’s any help but that’s my stuff on this subject.

Done! No more fluoridated toothpaste! I now use fluoride-free toothpaste. Here is a good brand:
[url=http://www.pharmaca.com/natures-gate-toothpaste-creme-de-anise-6oz/455844/product]http://www.pharmaca.com/natures-gate-toothpaste-creme-de-anise-6oz/455844/product[/url]

I also add (biological) coconut oil to it. It’s actually better than fluoride in tooth decay prevention.
[url=http://www.naturalnews.com/041821_coconut_oil_tooth_decay_bacteria.html]The world's top new source on natural health - NaturalNews.com

Also, the article mentions the fact there is no sense in adding fluoride to water since ingesting fluoride since that agent only works when directly applied to teeth. Ingesting it might however have a negative effect on teeth (dental fluorosis) and one’s overall health.

cool but dont expect your 3rd eye to open overnight because you dont use fluoride toothpaste anymore

opening the 3rd eye is above all an internal process.

As far as I know, the fluoride in your toothpaste is actually beneficial because it helps to regenerate the dental surface, because the fluoride atom is highly reactive with the surrounding calcium. On the other hand, it is toxic if you swallow it, like you do with tap water. There is no “designed for home” water filter that removes fluoride from water (as far as I know). The cheapest filter that can do that are the reverse omosis ones, but those filters also remove minerals that ARE important to the normal functions of the body. Do NOT drink distilled water (that doesn’t remove fluoride either).

Like Lady Eva, I live in an area where public water ain’t fluoridated. There is a push for it to happen, though, but many, including Christian Linard, biochemist (pictured on the photo below), are contesting it:

http://www.lapresse.ca/le-nouvelliste/actualites/201401/30/01-4734001-mobilisation-massive-contre-la-fluoration.php

With respect, that’s like saying mercury fillings are beneficial because they bond well… in fact you can’t help but absorb fluoride from toothpaste, even if you spit it out and rinse your mouth, because the mucous membranes - the soft pinky-red stuff - inside your mouth begins absorbing this stuff the moment it enters your mouth.

One recognised clinical treatment for an over-active thyroid was to bathe in fluoridated water, because even external body skin absorbs enough of the stuff to create a lasting effect. So yeah, it might work in that limited context, but at what cost? I haven’t used the stuff for over a decade, and my teeth haven’t crumbled into rotting stumps.

With respect, that’s like saying mercury fillings are beneficial because they bond well… in fact you can’t help but absorb fluoride from toothpaste, even if you spit it out and rinse your mouth, because the mucous membranes - the soft pinky-red stuff - inside your mouth begins absorbing this stuff the moment it enters your mouth.

One recognised clinical treatment for an over-active thyroid was to bathe in fluoridated water, because even external body skin absorbs enough of the stuff to create a lasting effect. So yeah, it might work in that limited context, but at what cost? I haven’t used the stuff for over a decade, and my teeth haven’t crumbled into rotting stumps.[/quote]
Well yes, sure you will absorb something and swallow some little quantity in those minutes, but I don’t think its as bad as the exposure to tap water.

I agree, tap water’s definitely worse if it’s flu’d up, it’ll soak into your cranium’s blood supply when you wash your hair, seep into your skin when you shower or bathe, it’s far worse!

And also, some types of tooth repair materials are designed to steadily leach out fluoride, so anyone who wants to avoid exposure needs to check with their dentist if they ever get aany work using white restorative materials - glass ionomer cement is the type to avoid, and the DIY at home version also leaches the stuff 24/7 - Denseal.

Water fluoridation means “addition of fluoride to the municipal drinking water supply”. It is preferred by public health officials because we cannot avoid getting at least some of the extra fluoride intended for us, every day. But it is not “fluoride” that is added to our water. It is a chemical called
hydrofluorosilicic acid (HFSA)
HFSA is slowly pumped into the municipal water supply system using
specialized equipment, at the treatment plant, after water has been
made safe to drink. Hydrofluor osilicic acid contains inherent contaminants arsenic, lead and other toxins.

[url=http://cof-cof.ca/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/COF-COF-Booklet-What-Is-Fluoridation.pdf]http://cof-cof.ca/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/COF-COF-Booklet-What-Is-Fluoridation.pdf[/url]

True, but just to be clear fluoride is itself a poison, there are no clean wholesome versions of it that we “need” and it’s best avoided in additive form (there are foods like tea, grapes and grape products that contain naturally occuring fluoride in organic compounds that don’t seem as problematic as additive forms of fluoride).

Even wikipedia acknowledges this, even though they lean in favour of fluoridation, and the anti-fluoridation sites make a far stronger case.

This is a seminal paper on the reason anyone interested in psychic abilities would do well to minimise and avoid this stuff:

Fluoride - The Battle of Darkness & Light by Mary Sparrowdancer. Although the author is very obviously leaning RHP, her points about the biological effects of flu’ apply equally to everyone interested in magick and psychic ability.

You might be able to alter your genetics and find other dodges to get round it, but it’s a known biological fact and not in the same league as “conspiracy theories” - a lot of people who promote it haven’t gotten past thinking it gives everyone nice teeth, they actually do mean well - same as the Romans and their handy lead water pipes.

Bad…Good, whatever, I don’t even care at this point, I don’t want it, period.

The bottom line is, they are medicating people without their express consent.

That’s a severe breach of trust by using undue influence to coerce consent to an agreement. [Law is fun!]

That means pecuniary damages will be the sought remedy for the injury.

I’ll be working on filing Lawsuits for the next few years [alot of people have fucked me, but now the servant is the master] and will be filing against these cocksuckers in the municipal corporation, and any of their flying monkey doctors too, believe that.

Grandpa always said, you want something done, do it yourself.

1 Like

UPDATE:
I stopped brushing with fluoride four years and a half ago—and no tooth decay! I use a good brand (Nature’s Gate), and I also sometimes use coconut oil.

https://anxietyexit.com/fluoride-mental-health/

1 Like

You do not have to show me any “scientific” evidence to convince me about this. I know it for a fact on my empirical evidence. Drop the whole JCI mentality ASAP. And enjoy a happy healthy life!

1 Like

Lol! I hope you included a time warp spell with that burn.
The user that wrote it 5 YEARS ago and has not logged into this version of the forum, so they’re not around any more.

Fluoride was never to stop tooth decay. It happens to colour teeth white. That’s not why it’s in water or toothpaste though - that’s because it’s a cheap way to dump the toxic waste that they’d otherwise have to pay to get rid of safely. Got lobbied into law by moneyed interests the same way the bogus food pyramid and vaccines did, and the sheeple go 'ooh a ‘study’ and don’t even read it to believe what they’re told.