Do You Brush With Fluoride?

Devil! The spiritual path is hard… lol Everything is bad for us, everything gives cancer, everything emits radiation, everything destroys brain cells… lol

Yes I brush with fluoride. Hey poop in your body is poison as well if it stays there and makes you constipated! We live in a society where people talk through technology.

Buttsex is bad for you too. Doesn’t mean I don’t embrace it. xD

1 Like

It is true that some food can kill you and other can make you feel awesome in a regular diet basis but be aware of all those “cancer cause food”, I know many people that live “cancer food free” and have cancer

the fuck, I lost the web, but there is an german doctor that studied cancer patients for many years… long story short he made a common root profile for the common cancer patien:

-people extremely emotional/compasive with a “suffering hero” personality compulsion
-non agresive people that repressed emotional fightbacks
-the patient had suffered some form of shock 2 years prior to the first detection of cancer cells.

in adition there wer others specific for breast cancer, uterous cancer and testicular cancer, all were referent to some emotional grief patients had about their sexuality, and for uterus cancer more often than not the grief were against a man, the couple.

he also describe how people made to heal and created a treatment… I just remember I found it searching for “cancer natural healing” in google… I don’t really want to look for it now but feel free to read more… you’ll see that emotional pollution creates cancer more than food

some people say meat is bad for you, I think they’re called vegans, a weird cult that promotes becoming a cow or something… scientific data can also be easyly manipulated in the stadistical process resulting in “non really conclusive knowledge” that is after sell as hard truth on papers… I agree about fluoride being not good tho, but magickal practice as well as comon sense life choices should be enough to not be affected

It’s bad for the soul and bad for the hole.

:smiley:

Enlightener_Illuminator just google fluoride and pineal gland,
i have no doubt you will stop using it when you realise
how bad it really is for you and your spiritual path.

:D[/quote]

Nope… It helps open the third eye! Bad for the soul? Not sure Baron Samedi, Bacchus or Sitri agree…

:D[/quote]

Nope… It helps open the third eye![/quote]

I meant anal sex is bad for a person’s asshole as it stretchs it. But now I am going to refer to my asshole as my “other 3rd eye”! Hahahahahaha

1 Like

It’s good for prostate health too and intensifies orgasm! By the way, anal sex can also be a heterosexual thing: [url=http://anal-sex-secrets.blogspot.ca/]http://anal-sex-secrets.blogspot.ca/[/url] .

“[…]anal sex can be very pleasurable for women because the rectum shares a wall with the vagina, and the sexual nerves are actually closer on that side, which makes the sensation unique, stronger and quite possibly orgasmic.”

“According to a federal study released in 2005, 40 percent of men and 35 percent of women surveyed in 2002 said they have had anal sex with an opposite-sex partner. Given that five of my top ten posts all-time are about anal sex, I’m sure the numbers have only increased since then.”

whispering if you practice third eye opening meditations every day and such fluoride water wont really affect you… it may be more hardcore than drink water from a spring in the mountains but it won’t matter that much

SCREAMING IN A LIBRARY: of course anal sex is a heterosexual thing too, women love choco-sex!! (even tho if they don’t know it yet!!)

…I need an adult?

I was definitely talking about this tho:

thats for you guys to have a nice mentl picture you old dirty bastards lol

[quote=“EpicGnome, post:12, topic:2194”]I was definitely talking about this tho:

thats for you guys to have a nice mentl picture you old dirty bastards lol[/quote]

I no longer need an adult, I need a tissue. Giggidy.

Who told you about my pegging fetish? D:

How can anyone claim to be on the path towards godhood, and yet fear something like fluoride? I’m all for being careful about what you put into your body, but conspiracy theories have always made me see red.

Who told you about my pegging fetish? D:

How can anyone claim to be on the path towards godhood, and yet fear something like fluoride? I’m all for being careful about what you put into your body, but conspiracy theories have always made me see red.[/quote]

Exactly what ‘theory’ are you referring to?

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11275672

Abstract:

The purpose was to discover whether fluoride (F) accumulates in the aged human pineal gland. The aims were to determine (a) F-concentrations of the pineal gland (wet), corresponding muscle (wet) and bone (ash); (b) calcium-concentration of the pineal. Pineal, muscle and bone were dissected from 11 aged cadavers and assayed for F using the HMDS-facilitated diffusion, F-ion-specific electrode method. Pineal calcium was determined using atomic absorption spectroscopy. Pineal and muscle contained 297+/-257 and 0.5+/-0.4 mg F/kg wet weight, respectively; bone contained 2,037+/-1,095 mg F/kg ash weight. The pineal contained 16,000+/-11,070 mg Ca/kg wet weight. There was a positive correlation between pineal F and pineal Ca (r = 0.73, p<0.02) but no correlation between pineal F and bone F. By old age, the pineal gland has readily accumulated F and its F/Ca ratio is higher than bone.

Article Published Date : Mar 01, 2001
Study Type : Human Study

You guys have fun with that though… Never-mind the fact that the EPA lists sodium silicofluoride and other similar compounds as a hazardous waste, and never-mind the fact that Sodium Fluoride is an ingredient in rat poison.

Nevermind the fact that even Harvard admits that Fluoride lowers the IQ:

National Institutes of Health (NIH) has concluded that children who live in areas with highly fluoridated water have “significantly lower” IQ scores than those who live in low fluoride areas.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/?term=10.1289/ehp.1104912

Yup, the giant corporation calling itself a government(Formed Feb 21, 1871), that robs, steals, and finds ways to fuck you blind day in and day out…well see, they REALLY care about your health!

You guys drink up… Me, I’ll enjoy my filter, my high IQ, and my increased psychic ability.

You want your mind really blown? Dr. StrangeLove, 1964:

http://www.filmsite.org/drst3.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CvMHekTBz-A

Why do the commies only drink Vodka? Like they didn’t KNOW?

Bwhahhahahahahhahahah

1 Like

Also, the Nazi’s gave fluoride to the Jews in concentration camps to keep them docile.

Gnosis,

You learn something new every day. I’ve taken courses in nutrition therapy, and I don’t recall learning any of this, so I appreciate the information.

[quote=“blacklamb, post:17, topic:2194”]Gnosis,

You learn something new every day. I’ve taken courses in nutrition therapy, and I don’t recall learning any of this, so I appreciate the information.[/quote]

Tell me about it…For 10 years I’ve been doing personal training & nutrition, have studied through the ACSM, got certified, etc… Then I started researching this subject about a year ago. Well what do you know…just like everything else that’s got a ‘Government stamp’ of approval on it…this too was total B.S.

I think the people that still push the ‘It’s just fine & dandy’ line are ultimately the ones profiting from it, or simply the Dentists that don’t want to eat crow and face the massive lawsuits for being easily beguiled and negligent their entire lives. Not to mention the people that simply live with their heads in the sand with a bad case of cognitive dissidence, because for them it’s easier to ignore a bad thing than man up & face it.

What I CAN tell you, from personal experience alone, is that I started using a filter last year and there ARE noticeable differences. My comprehension, ability to reason & logic, not to mention my spiritual awareness have shot up 20 fold.

So, knowing this, why would a God NOT sanctify the vehicle he travels in? Thanks, but I’ll drive the Ferrari, let the clochards try to keep up in their rusty Ford Pinto.

Just throwing this out there, there are methods to make yourself immune to flouride effects using the occult, you can change your genetics.

How would one go about making themselves immune to flouride using the Occult?