Do y'all see anything while scanning these photos?

So I’ve been going out more and more but in this general area about the treeline I feel like someone’s watching me. It’s not menacing but definitely noticeable. Any help would be appreciated.

The face under he clouds when you zoom in.
Is that what you are talking about?

1 Like

The way it looked originally was a set of wings. It felt like someone was perched or flying. I think I see the face you speak of thought

1 Like

That’s why really stood out to me. I see the wings too, but that might just be the cloud. The face though that’s really light for the clouds.

1 Like

Yeah the clouds were odd to me because the shape is what I had imagined when the sky was clear. I’ve felt something there and I’ve been like “um, can I help you?” Unless I’m totally nuts. Theres a good bit of activity around my area :joy:

1 Like

I don’t think you are nuts. You caught some of it on camera. I am wondering what others will see.

1 Like

Me too. Thank you

1 Like

I see a load of stuff in the upper right hand quadrant- something on its hind legs formed by the outer edges of the cloud(s). I’ve always seen shit like this though:)

1 Like

Any idea of what it might be?

Have you been working with any spirits? If so, look around for some images…to me it looks like something riding an animal/ beast on its hind legs ready to fight! Don’t forget to glance and not stare.That usually reveals things to me.

1 Like

I have yes. I didn’t feel any amounts or other animals. Could it be protective? I dont recall it feeling agro but very intense it was