Do we have our own souls?

Do we have our own souls or is our higher self just our soul? Does each human have a soul that is separate from their higher self?

3 Likes

@Eye_of_Ra may have some thoughts on this, ref. her recent work on the Egyptian model of the soul?

4 Likes

Ok iā€™ll look at it.

1 Like

I believe we do and that they are Eternal.
Although I canā€™t prove divinity or the idea of eternity, I refuse to accept that this existence is just a random event caused by an explosion.
Either we have always existed or we donā€™t exist at all.
I also have this crazy theory that we are just fragments of god/infinite; making us Demi Gods.
Able to shape and form our own reality.

5 Likes

Just the thought of it is complicated :joy::joy::joy:

We and our past lives are probably different aspects of our Higher Self.

2 Likes

I believe we do, but only sort of. Human souls are made up of the energy we manipulate when casting magic. As with all mortal creatures, we draw in energy throughout our life and our experiences, personality etc imbues the energy with will: effectively personalising your soul.
Itā€™s not immortal though. Upon death the soul begins to fade back into the world. Past lives are a result of a part of a fading soups that still contained some will being absorbed by the person in question. The shard of the fading soul can become reprogrammed, so to speak, or incorporated as is.
God forms are, from my experience, specific to certain currents. As in someoneā€™s god form exists within a set current and the person may find themselves similar enough to said godform that they form a strong link. The godform doesnā€™t actually have that much to do with the practitioner; itā€™s just a focal node, within a system, where the energy has developed something approaching sentience. Think of it as a living magical system.

2 Likes

It may be that man has an eternal ā€œpartā€ not related to memory and personality, and another one which is so, but not eternal.
That is the case considered by some school of thoughts (while others believe in reincarnation or heaven/hell). They propose an inner work (namely the initiation) in order to survive the body; for example concentration, mental void, Buddhist practices about being conscious of standing, sitting, breathe in and breathe out.

2 Likes

I think we do but we donā€™t because I ate them.

1 Like

Depends what you classify as the soul. Often there is the perception of the soul being the astral body which is only temporary and is shed after death to become a shade while the spirit or mental body of the person is eternal though subject to constant flux and change until a certain level of mastery is acquired to remain ā€˜consciousā€™ throughout all the process. The soul can be seen as the astral body which while longer lasting than flesh is still temporary and the spirit being the consciousness of the person and their true essence which exists indefinitely. Like living information.

1 Like

We have individual Souls. But there is a sort of greater soul that is different and so the smaller soul evolves over time to match that Greater Soul more.

A simplistic laymans way of looking at it is we are a Product of Environments (events, location, various influences) and these environments and its Inhabitants (people) change so all of this leaves a mark upon the soul and transforms it over a period of timeā€¦ Hopefully to the desired form of The Greater Soul.

This should point to the fact that the greater soul is a type of HS and evolved futuristic variant of our better selves. You could use all manner of terminology to describe what a HS or Greater Soul is, but I only use my own.

2 Likes

i think that consciousness is actually our soul, i donĀ“t think we have actually a physical soul, thatĀ“s my theory, maybe iĀ“m a little biased because iĀ“m an atheist

1 Like

With help of Belial, Azazel, Amaymon, Abaddon I was able to completely put my soul back together which also lead to a godform.

Iā€™d say we all do have a soul but right now itā€™s fragmentsā€¦ put it back together the Ba , ka and akh ā€¦

You can read of my experiences here

5 Likes

Once Iā€™m able to talk with spirits, I will ask them about this.
Thank you for the information

1 Like

Yes