Do vampires and werewolves exist?

I read somewhere ( I think some weird underground conspiracy site) that there was a type of dark practice where a person was subjected to intense psychological trauma to the point where their psyche split into alternate personalities called “alters”, kind of like inducing multiple personality disorder. Anyway some kind of ritual was then performed to bring forth an animalistic wolf spirit, which was then layered onto one of the alters. (The chosen alter becomes permanently possessed)

Only one of the alters is possessed by the spirit and when this specific alter is called forth it allows the person to have strength/ senses/ agility beyond human limits. I think the person is said to snarl and act feral. When the regular and primary personality is brought back to the surface they have no recollection of what any of the alternate personalities including the possessed alter have done.
This discussion made me remember this… well not exactly a person transforming into a literal wolf-man but I thought it was related to the topic.

3 Likes

This is a tuff one… I do believe that they exist…i have personally met people or as they call them selves "VAMPIRES"who can heal their body after consuming blood…i have also had a few encounters with skinwalkers, back when I lived in Taos, New Mexico. Now about the question, people seem to doubt things when there is not enough solid proof laid out before them. So when it comes to are vampires and werewolves are they real? absolutely, just because people can’t find proof they exist does in no way mean they dont…i feel like supernatural beings would prefer to stay in the shadows, because they are somthing to be feared, used, killed, ect. They would work normal jobs and avoid the limelight, because I mean lets say if a news reporter was live at a car crash scene and suddenly turned a wolf, right before our eyes. Or if the newest rockstar magazine live interview with corey Taylor is going on and then our beautiful Corey becomes the big bad wolf.right then and there.it would be very hard to deny that proof of a werewolfs existence… but in that moment that wolf is in quite a bit of trouble…because he or she just proved the impossible…now back to the point at hand, yes they exist, and the more secretive they are, the safer they are…

Both are based on a disease called Porphyria and Hypertrichosis.

Drinking blood, transforming before the moon…ppl need to take the time to investigate myths and medical science.

I have no idea but i will give and experience! i live in northern wisconsin and people have stories here of a giant wolf man, it stems from native stories. ANYWAY I used to go in the forest around my house for fun mind you this is deep wisconsin forests and we ran into some big dog tracks which we followed for fun and they ended but changed right into barefoot human tracks, needless to says I never went in those woods again :joy:

I met this person that’s of Apache decent and they are a werewolf but without the shifting. I’m pretty sure it would be an astral werewolf, there energy took on this shape. I asked them to prove it, and I must say, it was a terrifying experience. If anyone would like to know more about that lemme know.

For sure, what happened? Post it here, enquiring minds want to know! :smiley: :point_down:

1 Like

It’s really hard to describe in text but I’ll try. It was like feeling something grabbing your soul and holding it, squeezing it, it felt agressive. I felt dread, like I was in danger from just a hand on my chest. He’s a nice guy but damn was it frightening. It was the first time I had ever felt something like that. I learned later that he’s not particularly fond of mages, and he said he could have done more than that but proof enough would suffice.

Edit: sry for the slow response, at work and I just now got some time away to go back to that point so I could try to describe the experience.

1 Like

Feeling dread (not just anxiety, full on dread) is a classic symptom of psychic attack, often from parasites but humans can cause it too as well as any entity that can affect your emotional body. I wouldn’t say this alone was a proof that we as a werewolf, only that he as deliberately trying to psychically intimidate you, which worked. (Pretty neat when you don’t want a mage asking questions :thinking: )

But what about him made him a werewolf?

1 Like

@Mulberry
Now that you put it like that. I was still relatively new to my practice at the time. I just saw the way their energy took shape before they mentioned it. It was the first time they came over and I like to do a check to see who’s coming into the house. And I wasn’t very comfortable and It came up in conversation where I could talk to them about it. It’s possible they weren’t and just a mage, or they are. He said he was good at detecting people who use magic. So I don’t really have tangible proof that he was other than word of mouth and the energy I felt.

1 Like