Do this new Science and that old Black Magic talk about the same thing?

@fgcb In The Black Magick of Ahriman, the dark/demonic entities are presented as adversarial forces representing change, evolution and becoming. The forces of light represent stasis, condensation and stability. So it makes sense that the dark or “demonic” would value our ascent because it not only manifests evolution, but it also makes their forces a part of us on the corporeal plane.

1 Like

A very logical approach to understanding magick is a a book called Basic Magick by Phillip Cooper. I would start there before evoking. You must practice meditation and he gives some great exercises which I recommend following exactly.

Embracing the chaos while trying mushrooms for the first time seems a good analogy. You will come out different,more elevated ,if you are strong enough to embrace the chaos of it, instead of praying for stability. Tripping is just better when you just let go. Embracing the chaos of black magic seems to be the same: be strong,hold on to your fucking hat and come more elevated. Just better.
I really see the point,now

1 Like

Lieutenant Colonel Michael A. Aquino had contacts. And the Temple of Set received funding to work on a number of projects. For the life of me I can’t remember what these were, except that they were occult related.

I highly recommend Aquino’s The Church of Satan, particularly the appendices. Available on-line. Aquino can write masterful American English. He also pioneered Psychological Operations, which I think is available via the ToS on-line library.

Al.

This seems to be the case with the old ones I’ve worked with as well. They put the breaks on what they we’re teaching cause they percieved I wasnt ready. So now I am working on getting ready with my current work on the path of smoke. Which raises the question as to what the hell do they have planned once I am ready to learn from them directly again when you consider what is in BmoA. :thinking:

Pondering the motives of these beings makes my brain itch sometimes. :confounded: But the journey has been interesting to say the least.

What is the Path Of Smoke? Google yeilded only fiction novels.

It refers to the current taught in Black magic of Ahriman.

Oh right, I keep seeing people talk about that. I’ll look into it again.

I Highly recoomend checking out Kurtis’s playlist on the youtube, they added some presentations he did over the last few weeks. One of them went up earlier today if I remember right. Alot of good info there regardless of current practiced.

1 Like