Do the Spirits demand anything of you?

Peace to all!
I have never evoked or invoked a spirit to manifest itself, so I was wondering, do they demand anything from you when you do evoke or invoke them and ask them for help?

I’ve never had them ask me to do one thing for them, however on my own for important evocations I offered the food of the gods Blood or semen or both lol, if they demand shit make it known that your not exchanging favors if your comfortable make an offering if not dont, and try not to go into the ritual with fear demons can pick that shit up and I would assume they might try to capitalize on it. Get to know an entity and see how u feel about each other, strangely I’ve only pissed one off, out of about 50 all demons except one arch angel, maybe start with them if it makes u more comfortable, but I don’t really feel anything scary with demons just a deep darkness like the room getting black which at first might give u butterflies, most likely your first evocation u won’t feel the spirit hear or see it, maybe try scrying and opening sigils first to get in tune with there energies.
they have been quite patient and pleasant with me. Good luck and dive the fuck in need to get them feet wet.

They ask me for things and usually I give it without negotiation (unless its something nuts like sacrifice a horse or something). I don’t expect them to do charity work so I “pay” them. If they ask for blood I usually give blood from small animals like rabbits, mice or something. Plus paying them makes them more willing to work with you in the future.

When I was working with Bael he asked me for all kinds of crazy shit, I sort of ‘put my foot down’, and said this is what I will offer you, will you work for this?

He then laughed and said he requested all kinds of nonsense just to test me, just to see if I would do it. He liked that I put my foot down and stood up to him, lol.

It’s different with each spirit you work with, doing divination is the key, make sure you’re on the same ‘wavelength’ with the spirit, and get a feel for them, what to offer, and if you should offer anything.

Btw, Bael definitely came through.

[quote=“Gnosis, post:4, topic:3358”]When I was working with Bael he asked me for all kinds of crazy shit, I sort of ‘put my foot down’, and said this is what I will offer you, will you work for this?

He then laughed and said he requested all kinds of nonsense just to test me, just to see if I would do it. He liked that I put my foot down and stood up to him, lol.

It’s different with each spirit you work with, doing divination is the key, make sure you’re on the same ‘wavelength’ with the spirit, and get a feel for them, what to offer, and if you should offer anything.

Btw, Bael definitely came through.[/quote]

did he make you invincible?

did he make you invincible?

I see…

Yeah, they often demand a human-sacrifice. Lucky I that neiborhood is plenty of them.

Lol, joking, since I divinate before working with spirits, I ask what I can offer them before-hand. Usually its something like to keep an attitude before them, mainly bcause if they ask me for blood or semem I wont give them anyway.

[quote=“Diazin, post:8, topic:3358”]Yeah, they often demand a human-sacrifice. Lucky I that neiborhood is plenty of them.

Lol, joking, since I divinate before working with spirits, I ask what I can offer them before-hand. Usually its something like to keep an attitude before them, mainly bcause if they ask me for blood or semem I wont give them anyway.[/quote]

Blood and semen is easy, sacreficing a child is not so much.

Go to a Starbucks, tell the spirit that the $2 or whatever you’re spending on a lush hot drink could have saved a child’s life in the developing world by providing vaccinations (helps if you have some of those charity leaflets with pictures on)… gotta be creative with these things. :wink:

Go to a Starbucks, tell the spirit that the $2 or whatever you’re spending on a lush hot drink could have saved a child’s life in the developing world by providing vaccinations (helps if you have some of those charity leaflets with pictures on)… gotta be creative with these things. ;)[/quote]
Very creative miss Eva way to think outside the box