Do the old ones have any morals with baneful magic

I’ve been manifesting and planning the perfect entity for some dark malicious no moral or anything held back baneful ritual. I’ve been seeing some subliminal messages that resemble chlthulu in videos games and movies and today I ran into a nyathotep video and I immediately felt his energy rush through me. I ignored it and I heard a voice say ”the old ones are interested in thy vengeance” I know these entities are not to be messed with especially in the first calling of them. But believe my manifesting on the perfect entities has lead them to answer my call. My real question for people who worked with them is do they have morals on baneful magic or anything goes. Educate me!

1 Like

The thing about Lovecraft’s Old Ones, is that they are said to be from “outside” of this universe and dimension. They were conceived of as being completely chaotic and primordial. They are not “good” or “evil,” they just are.

And, being beyond notions of good and evil, morality does not apply to them.

So, the short answer is, yes, they can be used in baneful magick. They are are masters at it.

6 Likes

I knew it! Thanks.

1 Like

I’ve actually used them for healing myself and self knowledge

2 Likes

Recently I hve heard a calling form many old ones, in my desperate horus, when I thought I will not be succesfull in killing myslím enemies.

*my enemies

1 Like

What

What what? :grinning:

1 Like

Oh I see. Same thing happening right now. I’m in desperate need of the right gods to make things happen.

1 Like