Do the anunnaki exist?

Please I need an answer from someone who had a true experience in this topic,for example a soul traveler who saw them or ask about their existence and got the answer

3 Likes

I have seen visions about that and had some wierd experiences. But “Anunnaki” is the name given to the race by humans, I’m not sure how they’re actually called. But they exist as far as I know, since I once channeled with Nibiru’s soul.

5 Likes

Thanks.because I’ve never seen any key about their existence that’s why I’ane skeptical.Did they truly created human race?

They just helped it evolve

1 Like

Ok thanks for your answer

1 Like

Is the group name of the Sumerian gods.

3 Likes

Indeed, but they probably have a different name, since this one was given to them by the humans when they came to Earth.

1 Like

true.
To be more exact, they’re their Demons / Titans.
While the Igigu are their Angels / Olymp.
They’re the dark side of their pantheon.

Just as much as in other creation myth.
The Current model of Understanding alignes them to be the inital first, hence it’s questionable non-the-less.
It refers to writings, especially the Emerald tablets from Atlantia.
However, the Sumerian Pantheon and it’s deitys have great power in sorcery. :wink:

Sin,
¥’B

5 Likes

You got it the wrong way round lol The Igigi/u are the demons lol
anunnaki are the heavenly host who are under the sky god An/u.

4 Likes

If you’re asking about the Sumerian Gods ,then Yes they did and still do exist and their systems in magic are great . They largely helped humans gain knowledge in many areas

4 Likes

Connection between the translation of Igigi’s meaning and the history of the book of Enoch is interesting.

2 Likes

no one noticed?
my statement was false.

The Igigi’s had been the first slave race, not the gods. similar to angels being born prior to man.
:wink:

:stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I just found this thread it must have slipped past me. I have evoked Enki. According to him, he is our father. Many people use the name Lucifer pretty interchangeably with Enki. Their sigils will be the same if you Google it.
From my past life regressions, I remember the slavery. Perhaps that’s why I’m so rebellious against it now? Whether they were really ETs or just interdimensional travelers, idk. I lean towards some combination of both. They exist, they are very fucking old, and they are wise beyond understanding. Anu and Enlil have really slandered Enki. I’m not talking Zechariah Sitchin. Gerald Clark is probably much closer to the reality of it.
The origins of the Elohim mythology, The Watchers mythology, etc. have their roots in the Sumerian mythologies, NOT the other way around. The Talmud, if you mean the traditions of Jewish rabbis, is a copy of older stories. Even Babylonian epics are rooted in older ones, and probably the Sumerian tablets are rooted in something older. It’s just all we have to go by.
You can evoke the Annunaki and ask them whatever you want.

1 Like

I’d really like to hear from @C.Kendall on this one. Enki/Lucifer/Prometheus/The Watchers all have such similar mythology when you consider a figure like Anu wanting humanity to be enslaved, Enki wanting to give them forbidden knowledge. This is more than egregores. Something took place concerning these entities over who should have more influence over mankind.

1 Like

I love it when people evoke my godform

And my work backfired on them. Ive taken the front seat, they’re in booster seats now. We’ve come to finish what we started. Right, @AdamThoth?

2 Likes

I had some visions about that and I’ve spoken to some spirits. They surely exist and I believe I play a role in their story. I mean, the visions, the sudden connections, things that I’ve found…well, I do feel connected to them after all these things.

We’re gonna have to talk about this in private. Enki fascinates me and there are so many people saying it’s the other way around like he’s the enemy.

They say the same thing about Loki.

1 Like

And lucifer. And Abaddon. And everyone else.

Loki is Odin and Odin is Loki. Who wants to try and prove me wrong?

1 Like