Do Spirits see only our body or also our Souls

Its written in the title but here we go.
When they see us do they see only our body or also our souls?
Do they see more than the body?
Many say some knows us better then we know ourselfes is that true?

2 Likes

Depends how you approach them, if they come to you they will see one or the other or both with the soul’s form acting as an overlay onto the physical form, if you astral project to them they will see whatever form you chose to take, if you etheric/spiritual project to them they will see you as your soul self.

4 Likes

Hmm…I bet my lady sees a bit of both, since she’s with me. Been together for almost a year so no way she hasn’t seen both my human body and my true self…

2 Likes

Wow i opend the sigil of her i think that was very cool experince.
I gazed at the sigil saying in my mind her enn then the lines disappeared the symbol got kinda 3D and everything around all blurry…

1 Like

Congrats :tada:

1 Like

It’ll get more interesting the more you do it + practice with your senses.

2 Likes

Just some personal musings, but I think it’s partially dependent on what kind of spirit and it’s power ( e.g. a demonic King would be more likely to be able to than a weaker spirit ). I don’t know about a demon knowing everything about you, as they sometimes ask for more information to be sure they’re doing what you want and you have to be concise but clear in your statement of intent. So,@ Icarus_Fell, your question has caused me to have more stuff to ponder, so even tho I could only give some vague musings, you have given me a very interesting topic to ponder and so I thank you

1 Like