Do spirits have a type

just wondering what spirits or demons would

Like Lucifer,Belial what’s there type. And if you know about any other ones let me know

1 Like

No offense. I don’t know what their “type” is, but I think they’d be more concerned with someone who’s seeking knowledge than seeking sex, which sounds like your goal. Lucifer especially. I feel like if you approach them this way, they’ll just ignore. Wanting sex isn’t a bad thing, but there’s more important stuff out there. If you work with a spirit and learn from them, then you may find out if they would want to do anything with you. But you’re definitely not taking the right approach if that’s what you want.

5 Likes

Ask them.

2 Likes

Thx when they answer will it be a thought on your head? I’m new to this and I still doubt if I actually am communicating

There are a ton of ways they can communicate. It can be a thought, but it could also be through synchronicity or pictures you see in magazines or something like that.

Also, the answer won’t always be immediate.

Also how do you evoke them. For Lucifer and Belial I just think of them and I feel they’re there.

I’m asking bc I’m about to do a spell with spirits I’m not that familiar with…

Rude… :slight_smile:
What kind of game you’re since middle school? Fantasizing sex with Demons? Nothing’s wrong with that, just wondering since you’ve said you’re new to this and don’t know if you communicate with spirits or not which contradicts the “I’m in this game since middle school”.
And even so, you were given an advice… People say “thank you” not “biiiitchhh”.

To answer your question, they don’t seem to have a type. They’re not shallow like humans are. Neither they care about your age or your thigh size. You could also consider the option of an incubus. We have a guide here in Balg to petition for one.

7 Likes

“Thx when they answer will it be a thought on your head? I’m new to this and I still doubt if I actually am communicating”

As Maury Povich would say, “this comment shows that your comment about being in the game is a lie.”
-audience applauds-
When people are helping you, you should probably listen instead of run off at the mouth. You just showed several ppl, many who are likely quite wise to THIS game that is not a game to them, that you are not someone they should share with.
You cannot fill a cup…that is already full - Mowat.

3 Likes

For most known spirits, their type is dedicated. If you just want a hook up ask for it and they will usually send a spirit who’s down for it your way. Lilith has many sons and daughters. Asmodeus has lots of Incubi and Succubi under his rule. Sitri I believe can help you out there too. Not just with getting a demon lover, but in developing the powers of one as well.

3 Likes

@Aasaa, to stay out of trouble on this forum and be able to make friends and have quality conversations, please acquaint yourself with this post explaining the forum’s rules:

Cheers. :+1:

3 Likes

Topic closed and Unlisted after OP requested deletion, thanks to all who took part. :+1: