Do spirits ever consider reincarnating as humans?

I was just thinking about the possibility of a spirit living out a life on Earth with a human body. Are they even able to? Would they even want to?

2 Likes

You are here in a human body aren’t you?

7 Likes

I have the feeling that exact case is why some of us are here.

2 Likes

Yes, there are some reincarnated demons, angels, deities, yokai, even some other humans from the same plane as them reincarnated here. We’re only reincarnated as one type of human but there are humans from other planes.

3 Likes

I wouldnt call it reincarnation but essentially yes.

1 Like

Some of them are here…so yes. Some of the people are reincarnated here due to dying or choosing to. Not everyone is here for some cliche reason. Some are here because they just died.

3 Likes

Yes.

Could you theoretically ask one of them if they would reincarnate in a particular body?

1 Like

reincarnation means they’re reincarnating into a new body, be it the fetus or the moment the body is born from the parent. If the body is a child or adult or teen, then it’s not reincarnation but them walking into a body and sharing it with the soul already in it. So if it’s the former, then yes you can, it’s just a matter if they want to and if the body is compatible but they usually will assess the body prior.

2 Likes

Just do a possession ritual, but first attune them to your body. Have them connect to your body on a deeper level.Then have them possess you.

1 Like

Yes, some are born to experience life, others have a mission, and for some life is a vaction.

Some of them remember who are what they are, others are waken up later in life and others have no clue. It just depends on who and what they need to achieve.

3 Likes

Basically this for me, I know who/what I am, I know why I’m here, ofc it took a while to regain memories and understanding.

2 Likes

I came here for a mission and vacation. I was supposed to forget everything and only woke up because I went off track. I’m glad my mission lines up really well with what most people want and work for, hence to the “preference for me not to remember”.

I’m thankful I met some of guardians protecting me and my invisible (blend in) when need be life.

1 Like

For me it was out of curiosity, but since I was a child certain beings started showing up related to who/what I am, by the age of 8 I got into the occult as a light practice.

1 Like

wild Alex appears

Once upon a time in a dream series I had (as always my disclaimer: these are just dreams, take it with a grain of salt). Apparently, the woman I’ve been following had this exact same thing happen to her (I’ve uncovered one of her names is Nautela on Saturday, btw). She was “killed” by another entity (though it’s mentioned that she may not actually be dead, but trapped in this world through a spiritual connection). It poses the question on “what is the second death” because there is one, but the criteria for meeting it isn’t clear in the visions I’ve had.

TL:DR:
Basically how I’ve seen it is that to either avoid the second death, be reborn as a new entity free of previous self, or–in the case of Nautela–being “reborn” as a human in the Earthen realm is a manner of control.

Same, fam.

Then let the hilarity begin. :sunglasses::point_right:t2::point_right:t2: …

Oh… that’s just my life being the joke. Ah. :sweat_smile:

:open_mouth: Same! With these dreams I’ve been having, apparently that has to do with “getting my memories back” or whatever and I find the process fascinating (because, even if it’s made up from the imagination, it’s wild that the brain can conjure up stuff).

I always like hearing about others’ experiences, too–if you ever want to share (or if you have I may already be lurkin’ :eyes::eyes:.)

Same! It’s always really weird, too. Like I’ll be doing something and then have this random vision of something I did in the past like: “Oh… that’s why I did that as a kid.”

3 Likes

In this lifetime I am super lazy and just not giving a fuck. I know how to succeed, and just not doing anything about it.

I am trying to be different and try something new.

Why can’t I just coast for once?

1 Like

Theoretically you could petition them to or even bind them to a particular body prenatally, yes.

2 Likes

This is something I have been thinking of doing, having my spiritual children reincarnate into an unborn child of mine if I decide to go the way of a surrogate.

1 Like

How do you all ifnd out about your selves?

Self searching