Do servitors take a part of your soul when they dissipate?

I have been reading and watching a lot ( not in this forum) about servitor taking a part of your soul when they die or get killed by us and if they do take a part when they get reduced to nothing , is it okay if we just absorb them instead when their work is done ??

1 Like

Well a servitor comes from your energy which is connected to your soul so that makes sense. I would look at the servitor being a part of your soul, instead of saying the servitor has a part of your soul.

If youre worried about the loss when you destroy your servitor I dont see why reabsorbing it would be any issue. I would make sure to transmute the energy though.

3 Likes

What does that mean ??

1 Like

No they don’t take part of your soul lol, a servitor depending on what kind of servitor it is takes nothing.

A thoughtform servitor when they dissipate aka cease to exist due to not having attention, they just dissipate and become part of the astral/mental ambient energy and you only gave up time and attention that you wont get back lol no big loss.

A construct servitor, when they dissipate aka kill switch dead, you can either re-absorb the energy you went into making them (which has already been replaces since it doesnt take much and it’s not like your energy doesn’t “refill”

basically the servitor doesnt take anything and I would disagree the servitor isnt part of your soul unless you fragment your soul by choice and implant it into them in which case the servitor becomes a living being (not touching that explanation right now lol)

but all in all no.

5 Likes

Damn then servitors are really power with no limits and consequences I fuckin love it :grin::grin:

1 Like

Well consequences can happen if their work involves others and not just you.

2 Likes

Well with Proper attention it not would not happen I will have 3 servitors at a time so it would be easy for me to manage and not forget :grin::grin:

1 Like

Tried this, not at all optimal.

2 Likes

You might not of did it properly, it’s very useful and there was a member here who I instructed on how to do it and her servitor became a living being and her spiritual child

2 Likes

Thats probable. I did it when I had no idea what I was doing lol.

2 Likes

What consequences could there be from using them on others? Two concepts I had for some involved shall we say self-defense and one for “persuading” others. Both ideas brought about as an alternative to dealing with some unscrupulous characters in my neighborhood.

1 Like

Depends on the other, any kind of work that you do that involves other people you are bound to come against either someone with experience or someone with some level of defense be it their own self made ones, their guides, their guardian, or none at all. You can never be certain unless you check or attempt it.

2 Likes

For destroying their protection will the " Dismiss the will of an enemy" from Damon brand’s book "mystical words of power "work ? I think I misunderstood it though

1 Like

If you tell the servitor to do that then they will try yes, whether they can do it depends on the difference in skill from the servitor and the protection they’re trying to destroy. They could achieve it or they could be destroyed trying.

1 Like

Haha, I think I’m safe then. The people I would bring harm against are not the type to have any sort of spiritual protection. Full disclosure, I thought of the one servitor to kill some very bad people (drug pedalers, child predators, real scum of the earth types) and grow stronger feeding on their souls. The other is more or less just a knockoff stand from JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure.

1 Like

“Normal” people still have some form of protection even if they aren’t aware of it, never assume off the bat that they don’t just because they are every day people or so. More times then not normal people do have some form of guardian be it a guardian angel, a entity from a past life, their guides who dont communicate but protect them from afar and so forth.

3 Likes

True. I haven’t actually put the energy into making them yet. I would prefer not to have to stoop to such actions but there’s a limit to what I can ignore. If the worst should happen I shall use caution.

1 Like