Do people with Guide Demons go to their [guide's] domain after life?

For example, i have Bael as mentor, iwe are very close and i consagrated my left hand to him.
If i die now, im going to Bael kingdom?

No you’ll go where you need to go next as your own soul decides.

4 Likes

Ask him…none of us really know

1 Like

What happens if you merge your energy body with your soul? Astral/etheric body with soul? Then are you then a master of your own destiny?

2 Likes

I would say the energy body is generated by the vessel. It’s a feature of being incarnate. When you die, you leave both the physical and energy bodies - that’s what death is, the ending of your use of the vessel. You can’t merge them with other subtle layers. That would be like trying to merge the plastic bottle with the water.

2 Likes

Bael resides in the Infernal. If you wish to join his kingdom within the Infernal you could decide to of your own free will, of course he has to allow it.

To me the energy body will always exist, when one dies theyre assuming the form of their true self, the energy body is just the pathways and such which you still use even if you’re not on this plane and others, even the demons and gods have an energy body, just as the veins direct blood flow so do the energy body’s pathways to your energy your soul generates. You cease to be physical here but you don’t cease to be physical in other planes you visit or go to.

1 Like