Do NOT doubt

Magick, in most tradition, is to bring a desire (ether) into our world (malkuth), using our mind, in trance, to transform energy into whatever we wish. Many traditions use symbols (real or in the mind’s eyes) to tune in, to use our mind like a transformer, using those specific symbol to use specific energy patterns. I personally enjoy Koetting’s method, a bare-bone method using the most important tool of all : the mind.

I think, in my opinion, a mistake that is usually made is to do a ritual, then once it’s done to instantly doubt of its success. The most important moment, again in my opinion, is the moment when we stop being in trance , in the idea world, and be in our present, beta/conscious world. If you don’t think what you just did is a success, if you doubt, you won’t bring all this energy into our world, thus, you would raise a lot of energy for nothing. Bring that energy to reality.

Everybody doubts, it’s normal, but doubting when you just do something is a fatal flaw. Once you do your ritual, and become conscious/beta again, fake it if you want it, but think to yourself, “I just did this, and it worked”.

Thoughts?

2 Likes

Yes all ritual should be approach this way. Once I step away from my temple my mind is in the world once more the ritual feels like a dream. I do not think about it I let it manifest as I have commanded.

2 Likes

I agree with what you wrote there, you’ve actually clarified it in terms of what and why it happens, which I hope will be helpful to people who are still struggling with why this matters.

1 Like

I’ve noticed that allowing myself to forget stuff I’ve done helps shift in into the unconsciousness where mindwork is far less impeded by earthly and humanity. The human thought spectrum is naturally quite noisy.

“I personally enjoy Koetting’s method, a bare-bone method using the most important tool of all : the mind.”

I feel you on that dude. I don’t use circles, candles, or costumes, just pure intent and I have only ever experienced success in my workings. I’ve noticed that success in workings is actually easier than trying to find a success worthy work. So that inner intuition from the unconscious really comes in handy in those types of situations.

1 Like

I’m having issues trusting myself to even do magick anymore because I think “what if this doesn’t work” and I can’t seem to understand that it will my mind won’t let me…idk what to do because I know if I go into ritual like this I won’t succeed

2 Likes

You absolutely have to get out of this mindframe. Even if your desire SEEMS impossible or LOOKS impossible, put all of that out of your mind and put all of your intent, your will, your all into the ritual. See your desired result in your mind, then when the ritual is over, forget about it. If the doubt comes to your mind, push it out and replace those thoughts with positive thoughts, thoughts of knowing you did the ritual and your desire will manifest.

Doesn’t matter what’s going on right now…just do your ritual and allow the energy to change the situation so your desire manifests…

Good luck.

5 Likes

I mean I did a wealth ritual with asteroth and the very next day my stimulus check came in XD

so I’m trying to figure out if that was asteroth or a coincidence, if it was a coincidence it was a damn well lucky one

2 Likes

Magick works through coincidence. The only way to know for sure if it was the spirit or not is to do it again.

“Once is an accident. Twice is coincidence. Three times is a pattern.”

4 Likes

I mean my intuition says it was asteroth, maybe I’ll do it again

1 Like

Assume it was the spirit, but also do it again. After all, it will help assuage your doubt and you can always use more money :wink:

1 Like

And also I hear how EA always says he gets success 100% of the time…and reading experiences in here is partly what makes me know it is real I’m just afraid I don’t have enough confidence to go into ritual again

1 Like

Then don’t. No one is saying you have to. However, you expressed doubts, and the only real way to assuage those doubts is through repetition ie doing more magick.

1 Like

Only problem is how can I go into more magic if I have these doubts, I don’t really believe it’s fake just I can’t stop thinking what if

1 Like

Just if for example asmodeus said something like “it’ll happen in one week” I’ll probably be like ehhhh

1 Like

Just say to yourself, “Fuck it. What if it is fake? So what? It doesn’t mean anything. I’m just playing pretend.”

This will take the pressure off yourself. You don’t have to believe it is real. You only have to act like it is within the ritual itself. Koetting says in one of his books that when you come out of ritual, it should feel like it was all a dream.

Think of the way a child plays. When they are sitting in a cardboard box, that box really is a spaceship to them, but once they get out of it, it’s just a box again. They drop the world they have created until they feel like picking it up again.

1 Like

So going into ritual even if I pretend it won’t hinder the magic?

1 Like

That would make sense to me since it’s a demon which is a completely separate consciousness, so either way they could still make it happen

1 Like

No. Pretend it is all real within the ritual, but once the ritual is done, drop it like you’re a child playing pretend who was just called for dinner. You only have to believe for the duration of the ritual.

The important thing is not to doubt the magick when you’re doing it. If you treat it like a dream, or like you’re just playing pretend with full commitment, your doubts after the fact won’t matter. No one doubts a dream, because it’s “just a dream.”

2 Likes

Oh ok, cause I know in the back of my head it’s real

Just I can’t get rid of the human nature like trait that’s not use to the reality of magic