Do Mantras still have the same effect if you whisper them?

Hi, every1 just wanted to know if Mantras still work if u whisper them

While part of the effect of mantras is said to be the vibrations chanting them makes, in my experience they still have an effect whispered, or even recited silently in your mind.

2 Likes

K. Thanks!

1 Like

Yes they do initially however it’s beneficial for beginners or someone exposed to a new mantra/mantras, at least it was so for me, to vibrate them aloud to get a feel for at what pitch and rythm that have an effect. It’s A very specific feeling that occured when you hit the right frequency so to speak. When found you can tone it down, mening vibrating it quitely or internally.

But short answer according to me is: yes.

1 Like

Yes. Whispering is also called the “Great Voice”.

1 Like

I mostly whisper or “say” them mentally, occasionally when repeating a mantra and vibrating the last letter or letters I felt strong vibrations… wow.

Depends completely on the mantra. Some do, some don’t.

2 Likes

Oh okay. Sorry for late reply just been busy w/ work but thank u Everybody for helping out. The Mantra I’m doing Is from 1 of J.D. Temples Video’s I think he said he combined it w/ 1 of Azazel’s mantra that awakens some psychic abilities

1 Like

Learn mantra by chanting them outloud to have the physical vibration and when they are mastered chant them only mentally it is the highest level of mantra chanting.

2 others advice that I have learn under Gurus guidance : first stick to one mantra until you realize his powers it can takes a certain amount of recitation for example 100 000 is a good start. You can fix a smaller amount each day without missing any day for example 3 round of malas ( 3X108) and keep that until 100 000 or so is attained.

For example if you use a Shiva Mantra like OM NAMAH SHIVAYA who is the Panchakshara Mantra, as this is the Shiva Mantra with the 5 syllabes NA MA SI VA YA link to the 5 elements…
Keep the chant into your mind all the time no matter what you do even to the toilet, even during works. At the beginning you will forget to chant it or it will be a great effort to do this task. But if you keep this mental practice you will gain tremendous benefits that you can use for other magical purpose or spiritual ones. After a certain time who is different for each practicer the mantra will start to be chanted by itself it is the ajapa japa just focus on the sound without any effort all the time, during work, meditation, when you eat etc. Before sleep also etc. It is a great way to use mantras. Many things can unfold those who wants powers can get powers, those who want spiritual evolution, material also can get it through this simple method. The intent is important as it determines the way of the mantra power and his purpose.
This mantra is already siddha by his nature and by the countless repetition made by ancient yogis until now.A master who was a Babaji from Haidakan said “this mantra is like a nuclear bomb”. You can apply this method to any other mantra excepted those who have special formula prior to say them.

2 Likes