Do I have a love spell on me?

I met this guy almost 2 years ago, we barely spoke, after a few texts there was spirits all around me, I didn’t know it all the time until after getting really strongly into evoking and looking back on it, I know that now for sure, some of the ones I have evoked confessed to pretending to be him when I thought I was talking with him telepathically, I got memories or stories of me and this guy in past lives shortly after meeting him, I am still obsessed with him today, and get on and off depression that I’m not with him. I usually don’t feel much of anything for guys and suddenly I feel this. Some of my spirits seem to think I do have a love spell on me. I certainly didn’t believe in love at first sight, but how could he put something on me that shortly after meeting me? I somehow channeled his name and what high school he went to before meeting him about a week or so before and when I saw him he was like you know me from this high school. But… I checked the records he didn’t even go to this school. A subject he keeps dodging me on. All this mystery just makes me more obsessed. What do you think? Do I have a love spell on me? Also from hearing my self write this, wow I got to tone it down, how do I feel less intensely or remove the spell?

paranoia? just meditate and listen to your inner self for answers. don’t let your crazy imagination get the best of you. Feel with your core self. how do you feel when your around him. Many people psych themselves or lie to themselves that a person might be the one they love. To know if you have a connection you would have to interact in real life. He may or may not have past life connection. The answers is when you spend time with him not what spirits tell you or what you think he is. The answer is in your cells. YOu have to learn to increase your intuition. Answers are never accurate when it’s external outside of you. When you in grounded balance state, that’s when you know without doubt it’s accurate. too many people think such and such is the answer when they are all out of place in crazy states. That’s why it’s necessary to take a breather and figure things out when one is more calm and in a better state to see thing clearly.

1 Like

It’s possible. Shield yourself

1 Like