Do gods, demons e.t.c have hobbies?

So do deities have fun? or is it all just serious business.

3 Likes

If I was an immortal being I would get pretty bored just doing my duty.

They all do have hobbies and interests and lots of fun too.

1 Like

Other than messing with humans? (Sorry, I had to throw that joke in there, too many stories revolving around that theme lol)

Honestly, not quite sure on my end. But I would imagine so.

4 Likes

Felt scrapbooking’s big right now in the demonic realms, and I hear King Paimon loves ceramics, quite handy having the flames of hell for firing all the little pots and jars he makes.

17 Likes

Of course! How else are they supposed to keep the memories of the best torture sessions :thinking:

4 Likes

I can see Asmodeus collecting texts to build a personal library if I am completely honest.

7 Likes

Yes. Yes I do.

5 Likes

Apparently, King Paimon and Asmodeus like to play poker (at least this is what one of their human wives told me in personal conversation).

7 Likes

I can see it on Asmodeus’ end. He has popped up on my mind every time I sit down to play card games or chess.

6 Likes

Yes they have hobbies, Cernunnos likes to create, Azazel likes to explore places, some even like to “collect” thing like Nyx finds a fascination in things and entities she didn’t create herself, as weird as it sounds anyway. Baal likes collecting stuff too.

Ra likes reading various text that aren’t of his creating as well.

7 Likes

Yes velenos you’re quite right, he actually enjoys collecting different cultures weapons and military memoriabilia.

This is a plaque from a late two star general of the philippine army that I uncovered and dusted off and hung in the honor of King Bael. He was quite pleased with the ornamental Kris dagger in the glass. Interesting…

3 Likes

I would imagine so, I know some have a sense of humor too! Just based off experiences, and stuff I’ve heard here/elsewhere.

2 Likes

They have human wives?

1 Like

Yes, they do. Spiritual marriage is a thing, and there are several members of this forum currently married to King Paimon, for example.

10 Likes

Ok.

One of the options is that they are forces/energies, and it would happen something similar with the case of (for example) Mars which is a planet but may be objectified through evocation, becoming a god who can be seen and spoken to. Another possibility is the one of dimensional beings, in this case it’s indeed possible they have hobbies.

So if say yes they like poker then the best deity to call upon and ask for luck with poker would be them? :sweat_smile:

Well, just because someone likes to play poker, it doesn’t mean they are someone who will help your own luck.

That’s like asking your friend who drives a high end sports car to look under the hood of your Honda.

4 Likes

Yes, they’ve mastered some of their interests lol, hence why they’re able to help us

I belive they have their own character. I would say yes they have their own hobbies and thoughts