Do demons/spirits only have sex with women?

I know that I have had a few sexual encounters with spirits (I’m a man) but in looking for similar accounts to try and compare my own I can’t seem to find any. Do any of you think that demons/spirits/deities have a female preference?

2 Likes

It’s not that they have a preference at least in my experience, it’s because women are more in tune with the dichotomy of masculinity vs femininity and unification of both. Again this is only in my experience, it isn’t the same for all women just a generalization that the majority are more in tune with their own human nature.

2 Likes

Hello @Enoreis
For your next post please click here New Magician Help & Introductions - Become A Living God and make an intoduction as its one of the rules here.

Also don’t forget to read the BALG rules

1 Like

As for your question, it seems they don’t have a preference in any gender.

1 Like

Oh, sorry about that I just figured out how to do a post

1 Like

Thanks for the replies, I felt like that may be the case, because if they did I would have never had an experience lol, I was just curious since most accounts seemed to be from women I figured maybe spirits prefer women over men

1 Like

You’re probably just more in tune with your duality than some other men who haven’t experienced it. I think it’s just your mind being more in tune with your true self.

I’ve never personally attempted to have sex with them but I have had one offer themselves in marriage to me a while back which was really weird since I’ve never experienced that before.

1 Like

No.

It’s that men get squeamish about sex, while women are more expressive.

Also that magick is traditionally a thing women do more. In many cultures, magick is considered unmanly/unmacho.

3 Likes

i don´t think so, it´s just that women are more inclined to talk about sex here (sometimes it´s really distracting), i always have sex with my succubus but i don´t boast it on the site :smirk:

4 Likes

That makes sense, lol I guess ive just been looking for some kind of reference to know if it really even was a succubus or spirit that I encountered or not lol

The female accounts are somewhat helpful, but there was no ethereap penis involved soooo, I’m still at a loss lol

As a woman I find it a tad much tbh, but to each their own, I guess. As for OP‘s question: spirits, as I have been told by my spirit partner, have zero gender preference. :purple_heart:

1 Like

Thanks That’s really helpful. I’ve been trying to work with sex magick lately, and I think given that information, my lack of success may have to do with my own feelings on sex lol, I always feel like men have no sexual value so maybe that thought pattern has been stunting any successful attempts to contact a spirit sexually

2 Likes

It makes me sad to read that. Men get messed up by our twisted society, too, which women seem to forget sometimes. But I don’t want to digress. Opening yourself up to a spirit can really boost your confidence and make you realize how stupid and destructive our conditionings can be. If you allow me to give you some more advice as someone who knows a little bit about self-consciousness issues: make sure you take it slow, do not overwhelm yourself emotionally, and only seek company that makes you feel good about yourself (that goes for humans as well).

3 Likes

Not to be rude but I feel that no one has sexual value.
Men or women. Sex is just a state of being involving your own lust. Looking at it for love or a balance of synergy is ignorant to begin with since all it is is a peaking stimulant similar to a good cigarette after a long day of work.

I agree with this and actually am quoting it to add to my original thought. The idea of sex as a “magick” is just a crutch to using your own energy in sync with someone elses. It can be used for well being yea but does it really have anything to do with a higher self other than it being you manifesting a desire within yourself? Just a thought.

1 Like

I totally agree that most people see sex only in terms of gratification of an impulse or desire. But underneath it all is a much greater desire (that most are completely unconscious of), which is to lose your mundane self and enter into something beyond the mere physicality and beyond your ego. Or maybe that’s just me… :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Speaking as a woman myself, I disagree with this immensely.

Also, since when did magick become considered feminine?

1 Like

In short, yes. They’ll have sex with anybody regardless of sex.

1 Like

Probably a reference to the Mothers / Goddess magick.

2 Likes

Experience dictates not. Write a letter of intent if you want a succubus around you but understand that it must be a respectful relationship

2 Likes