Do demons keep working for you until you get results?

Oh ok… i got a caster to do mine so not sure…
The problem is ive been getting more angry and crying alot more than i did before oh and seeing crows and seagulls they are practically in my face

1 Like

Explain what you want done very specifically. I can help. I do shit 1000 different ways now for free cause it’s just fun at this point

The goal is for him to regret that he split with me and to change his mind and think that he wants to be with me…
I want him to fully commit and not bother with any other girls at all

1 Like

Do you love yourself?

Right now not at all

Why?

Because i just feel hopeless all my life ive been good and done everything by the book but somehow i always have horrible luck

1 Like

You should view yourself like a fragile blossoming plant that needs the right nutrients sunlight and water to become your most beautiful self. Finding these things out is the basics but still very tricky portion of the occult. Love yourself then love and will follow. With that said what, do I know in single as fuuuuuuuck lol.

Im the same though ive been single most of my life and people ive dated ive not been that interested in but my ex that i had there i had such a deep connection with him and it angers me that i cant get him back

Fuck the books learn from them and write your own. You can’t control energy but only redirect. so redirect it into your own luck. Your not hopeless. No one is ever hopeless. You just need to learn again how awesome you are

1 Like

Souls change I know how you feel. I still think about my ex but without her I wouldn’t be the person I am today. You’ll be ok

I wont though ill never meet anyone i feel this way about again

With that attitude you won’t. I’m guessing your pretty young

Im 28

Your pretty young then lol. You will be ok. Work on making you better. If he’s meant to come back he will. Make you better better

Ive been using the present tense in my petitions

A is in love with b he is calling and texting b everyday…

Do you advice changing this? Or keeping it present tense

I was thinking about it as well yesterday ! Few months back I quite my job and wanted to get in to a specific industry so casted many spells and finally got it , yesterday after 3 months I got another job offer out of the blue thinking my spell is still working coz getting one seemed so impossible now I got 2 without any struggle :blush:

1 Like