Do demons concern ethics?

The title says it all.

Individually possibly, however, their ethics might be not as solid as our societies.

1 Like

Sometimes the ethics confuse me.

Plenty of them are fine with killing people. However some don’t seem fine with me making people fall in love with me just to hurt them. Pffft. You’d think the second option would be less harmful, I dunno man.

2 Likes

Demons have their own codes of ethics, they just don’t match our codes of ethics or make much sense for human beings.

2 Likes

I think it might be more a long the lines of it possibly harming you which would hinder your progress.

1 Like

My experience, no. The majority of spirits go off what they gain out of the interaction. Makes sense; what we do doesn’t effect their world, so why would they be that fussed ?

1 Like

Every entity I’ve come across I never really question their ethics, I mean why should I care if my own ethics are flexible themselves.

Considering that ethics is not set law but rather an individual standard of right and wrong, the philosophy of ethics would stand to reason that demons too would have this moral code on an individual basis. You must also consider that some may be bound to follow the ethics of their commanding officer over their own.

2 Likes