Do demons care about race and gender?

sorry in advance for spamming with tons of threads I just got a lot of shit on my mind :poop:

do demons care about race or gender? I get the feeling no and that only the soul matters.

as for my race I am mixed but look white just curious about this topic my mix is mandarin Chinese and germanic. so I guess I can work with Aryan gods and eastern gods?

2 Likes

I just call myself Chinese and German.

1 Like

No they don’t care. They can be any race or gender, depending on your consciousness.

4 Likes

I find it really hard to believe this is even a serious question when 99% of the “demons” we work with come from a very small region of the world, the middle east to be specific, and what we may call darker gods from the Norse, Egyptian, etc., are not even “demons.” :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

It’s a fair point intellectually, but I do understand that the prejudices that many experience in this world are naturally projected out into other worlds. It is a liberation to discover that most “gods and demons” care not one jot for our color creed or philosophy. From this vantage we realise we are all in fact Gods (or a part of God if you prefer). That is why I personally make no demarcation between angels and demons.

3 Likes

Is it that time to break out the Demons asking did you just assume my gender memes? :rofl:

@LucifugeAzazel generally not but i’m sure the more people become focused and even obsessed over such things the more it might become an issue…As below so above and all that.

6 Likes

Eurasian
Is what Chinese and German would be.

4 Likes

When a mortal calls, They shall answer …
Keep this phrase in mind whenever having doubts :wink:

2 Likes

Some ethnic groups have a traditional priestly caste, determined by birth, but even then, magick belongs to the illiterate peasant mumbling in the gutter, as much as to the highest kings. :man_shrugging:

I would have thought the very existence of vodou, a magico-religious current practiced by slaves on land that was not their ancestral homeland and using alien Jewish & European masks for the spirits, shows that magick belongs to anyone willing to pierce the veil.

5 Likes