Do angels ever harass you?

Empathy is the ability to “understand and share the feelings of another person” (Oxford Dictionary definition). So it can be argued that it is not a form of love at all, and rather the ability to be at peace with their own emotions and be able to understand another person’s pain/happiness/sorrow themselves by equating it to experiences they have had in their own past.

If someone is angry or depressed or simply unwilling to put themselves into the shoes of another person then empathy becomes much harder as your own emotions hinder your ability to relate to anyone else. E.g. you are too sad about your own problems to understand and empathise with someone who has just gotten engaged’s happiness. This is an example.

To cut a long story short, empathy is about more than just the emotion of ‘love’. It is about one person’s willingness to relate to another and their feelings on a personal level.

In my experience, yes…yes there is. I assure you.

4 Likes

from my experience

Empathy is forced there’s no argument there with myself. I’ve fought myself on what’s real and what’s not with the whole emotions. I’ve come to understand love doesn’t exist in me.
If I have any sense of care then that is angels or people giving me light energy which is something I don’t want. It’s just uncomfortable and a joke.

It’s a release of brain chemicals which means if someone doesn’t care they don’t have brain chemicals release

Which would bring me to my next point. If we all didn’t have brain chemicals release love and empathy wouldn’t exist

Which means empathy doesn’t exist if someone changes and love doesn’t exist

By that I mean no empathy

No I don’t think I misunderstood.

Empathy is not a form of love, look at the definition:
Empathy is the capacity to understand or feel what another person is experiencing from within their frame of reference, that is, the capacity to place oneself in another’s position.[1] Definitions of empathy encompass a broad range of emotional states. Types of empathy include cognitive empathy, emotional (or affective) empathy, and somatic empathy.[2][3

I think you’re throwing words into one pot and mix them up.
Definitions exist for a reason.

Anyway, if angelic energies are not for you, stop working with them. Cut the cords and work with other energies.
But don’t be surprised if they also tell you to let people in your life one day.

4 Likes

I would actually argue the case for you having love and empathy based on your other post about the event that happened on the astral plane.

You said in that post that during an event on the astral a girl you met was captured and harmed by some people; you tried to stop them. Then felt guilty that you were unable to. I quote:

“Someone I knew for a short time got turned into a monster in the astral and it’s my fault.”

That indicates you not only felt empathy for the girl because you wanted to stop her being hurt (indicating care), but you also empathised with her fate - because you feel guilt over being unable to help her.

Consider - you think people or entities force empathy upon you, correct? Were you forced to care about this girl’s fate or was it just a natural knee-jerk reaction. If the latter, then consider that you do have empathy after all.

1 Like

I mean I can’t say nothing to nobody. I have to word everything right to a persons beliefs.
exactly on point to there thinking capacity
so to think I can have a conversation with anybody is dumb of me. But to end the conversation

I have no empathy I don’t love that’s the end of it. It never felt real the empathy I had before. Still do at times. It’s not real

I never said i was guilty that’s an assumption. I could care less about her. What I care about is her coming after me. Why do you think I tried to stop it? It’s because I’ve had stuff like this happen before. And I don’t want a monster coming after me. The way she was created I saw her. She definitely wasn’t her anymore but something else entirely.

By the way I led her into where I was held captive. Why did I do that I don’t know.

I’m sorry, but “It’s my fault” in the title of the other post indicates feelings of guilt.

Anyway, I do not wish to become embroiled in an argument. I wish you the best on your path.

https://forum.becomealivinggod.com/t/someone-i-knew-for-a-short-time-got-turned-into-a-monster-in-the-astral-and-it-s-my-fault/115367

I’m trying to figure out if I should be offended or not. :thinking:

1 Like

You don’t need to be offended. You know it too. If your in the store you can’t tell some dude to fuck off without causing all sorts of problems. In these days you can’t say nothing to nobody.
If your boss her being a jerk. You can’t tell your boss to fuck off, he can do whatever he wants to his employees. And if you ain’t got no proof you can’t do nothing about it. or your partner to fuck off.

If your wrongfully convicted you ain’t got no proof people can lie and say whatever and get by doing whatever and you’ll be the bad guy that’s how life is now a days

Oh well… Pity.

Good luck to you.

3 Likes