Do all spirits like humans? Which ones do not?

From what I have read here, it seems that all spirits like humans so I was wondering whose do not.

1 Like

I think it depends on what you mean by “like”.
Because yes many do like humans and helping them with spiritual progression.
And others like humans as a yummy energetical snack :slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

Most spirits have a lesson that they want to teach, some a much better lesson than others.

2 Likes

One such spirit would be Akasha Subterfuge he’s a death god if I remember correctly. However to be fair I can’t say that he dislikes humans but he doesn’t like them either. This spirit requires in some cases pretty extreme sacrifices of the sorcerer in order to teach you his secrets of necromancy, this spirit is pretty dang powerful. But still has lessons to teach you like other spirits its just the way he does can be hard to deal with for a budding Necromancer.

2 Likes

Not all spirits like humans, though they tend to stay away from them in the first place.

However, there are spirits who only like certain types of people. They also have people they dislike.

2 Likes

There are beings within the multuverse to which humans are as dust mites.

1 Like

I think the better question is why wouldn’t a spirit, or intelligent non-human entity, like or dislike humans. Remember that many of our mythologies are very bias in favor of humans, particularly a certain group of humans. Humans don’t exactly treat other respectively. We don’t respect the earth, the land, the animals, other other humans. And for all that, spirits of whom most either call evil or don’t believe in anyway. It’s hard to “like” humans as a whole.

However, an individual may be entirely different from the majority and deserves the benefit of the doubt. Issue is they may also be completely the same as said majority. Because of which, an individual will have to prove themselves to the spirits.

1 Like

Dave, I really liked your response. I’ve read some of your replies on here recently and you strike me as an interesting individual. I hope you have a great week.

1 Like

There are many spirits that like humans, but there are also spirits that don’t really like us, or are even hostile towards us.