Djinn

Has anyone ever worked with a Djinn ? If so what was your experience ?

8 Likes

I have not worked with anyone but offering them a candle could work wonders as they are made from fire. They could feed from the energy of a burning candle.

4 Likes

Okay I have gotten some books on the subject and I am going to read and look into it further. I do know and can say they are very powerful beings. And their power can make you feel overwhelmed.

3 Likes

Cool, I am also interested in working with Djinns.
Can you tell me the names of the books??

1 Like

Djinn-10-Powerful-Djinn, Djinn-Summoning, Djinn-Types, Demons-Devils-and-Djinn-by-Olga-Hoyt Those are what i have so far. I will continue to keep this post updated as i progress with my Djinn

2 Likes

what do you mean by your djinn?

The Djinn I work with is what i meant I worded my intention wrong.

whats his name? what can he do?

2 Likes

I cannot tell anyone his name that was the only thing that was asked of me. But there are some lesser Djinns that can be worked with as well If you check the Liber 777 you can get the names there.

5 Likes

Okiedokie :slight_smile:

1 Like

The book of smokeless fire- S Ben Qayin.
A precursor to the goetia of infernal Djinn- created by smokeless fire

6 Likes

Well I worked with a Djin for a couple of months and my friend as well. We both had some nice and interesting experiences and even insights and knowledge but for the most part they were hard to control and cause a lot of misfortune and energy draining. I think that was due to our own limited knowledge of how to control or contain them perfectly.

1 Like

I work with Djinn, they are indeed powerful. I have about 5 in my keep different types (tribes/race)
I started a few years ago and here is what ive learned.

They command and deserve respect just like working with any other entity/being.
They are NOT slaves and will not take kindly to being treated as such.

They have different personalities just like we do. It takes a fair amount of time to build your relationship with a Djinn, a few can be very wary of human beings. But once you have trust they will grant you wishes and show you things past present, future and answer questions.

Manifestations i have experienced personally is a lot of dreams with them being present, a huge warmth washing over me, feel really lightheaded, feeling an ethereal pulse going all the way up my arm, and one appearing in his vessel.

feel free to ask any questions

10 Likes

I think(my opinion)They are weaker than humans.Why do you want to work with them?

Jinn maybe but not Djinn. Djinn are fucked man at least in my experience. They are nothing but violent, not the wish making ones you see in movies. These Djinn are here to fight and kill, Two days ago I was attacked by a djinn I thought was on my side. I had to bind him but he also attacked two of my friends who had marks on them afterward. So certain Jinn are weak, Djinn are completely different.

6 Likes

From what I have learned from many people who work with Djinn is that they DO NOT take orders directly from humans. They take orders by their king and angels. If you summon them and bring them into.your life they will fuck you guaranteed. Ive only heard this and nothing else

5 Likes

You are right

1 Like

Yes they raped my friend in her dream and she wasn’t a virgin next day

1 Like

I have one I am working with that is pretty decent so far

1 Like

Not the experience I have had so far.

1 Like