Djinn

Yes they raped my friend in her dream and she wasn’t a virgin next day

1 Like

I have one I am working with that is pretty decent so far

1 Like

Not the experience I have had so far.

1 Like

You really need to learn about them first before you can work with them. They can be obnoxious sometimes, but i cant say i’ve ever had a negative experience. My Djinn listen to me, and recently performed a type of house cleansing i asked of them and i saw it in a dream. It was quite remarkable.

4 Likes

Before working with a Jinn divination should be used. Most important is to know the name of the Djinn. Water jinns are the friendliest, fire jinns are totally cool for bane magic

2 Likes

How exactly do you go about doing that? Is there an incantation you have to say? Or what?

What exactly did you have to do to earn their respect?

I would love to learn more about djinn

1 Like

That sounds amazing . They sound like they could be very beneficial friends to have

1 Like

Similar to how described in supernatural? For real tho . I would assume there are different kinds. Like the fae. But way more powerful and draining .

Lol djinn and jinn are the same. Us Arabs would write it as Djinn but it’s the same thing.

3 Likes

Welcome @Peachyprincess I see you joined us back in December, but this is your first post. It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so PLEASE CLICK THE LINK BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience in magick you may have, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

I know they technically are but I believe maybe occultist use the name to mean two different kinds of spirit. Traditionally they are the same but I believe modern occultist sees them as similar origin but different depending on which path you’re on and where they come from.
That’s how I’ve seen it in my research at least.

Hii, how do I post without clicking the reply button? I usually just read when I’m on here.

Just click the link. It will take you to the correct thread. Then just hit reply to the first post and make your intro.

Modern occultists see djinn and jinn as the same lol. The D in jinn as Djinn is just used based on preference.

1 Like

have you watched witcher and played the game? lol. Djinn are not to be mess with if you know little in getting them to comply. haha. There are some truths to these games.

Anyone have any other experiences with the Djinn/Jinn please feel free to let us know.

Blessed Be!

1 Like

Tysm