Djinn, Ghob, Paralda, Nicksa

I know it is for Paralda .

1 Like

There is a book - Summoning Spirits: The Art of Magical Evocation by Konstantinos

You will find some info there.

1 Like

They dont quite match what I’ve used (Summoning spirits/Konstantinos)

1 Like

Ah ok I need to check that book of Konstantinos. I think I have it somewhere. :thinking:

2 Likes

Djin looks a bit like this in that book djin

1 Like

Thanks. “The subtitle” of the book is : the art of magical evocation ? Correct? I think I have it next to me now.

1 Like

Yep

1 Like

That’s what I thought. Thanks. I have to read it through again. I think it’s been like 6-7 years since last time. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Koetting also has completely different sigils for them

1 Like

@Akashiel perhaps one sigil is for " public" like casual email, and the other sigil is for personal use, like personal email…

2 Likes

Maybe, Koetting’s sigils look quite nice, so I might go with them myself.(though I have no need to summon them at the moment) A lot of entities seem to have multiple sigils, I think I have like 5-10 sigils for Lucifer in my book :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Bump

Does anyone have other sigils for the Elemental Kings?

1 Like

the sigils you have are the same as the ones shown on yutube channel “satania”

the book I just got “practical djinn magic” doesn’t even use sigils to contact the djinn

This is an excellent book, I find the rituals give way more than Hargrove states of 50/50 results. There are sigils for specific djinn out there, but Hargrove isn’t calling upon them. He’s using the angels, djinn kings and djinn elders. The system allows them to assign the best job for your personal request to the task, so you never end up knowing which were assigned. The task of ensuring you made the right choice, is taken out of your hands and placed into the hand of the spirits that know the current and what it takes to get the job done, way better than we do.

I’ve got several books with djinn names and sigils however, and I’ve yet to find the sigils to be effective. I use Hargrove’s opening ritual for those too, and when you get to the part where you do the ritual, I summon the djinn by their name. They respond very quickly this way.

I’ve also found in many djinn books with sigils, the spirits are either not, or not all of them are djinn. Many of them are genius.

2 Likes

I am afraid you have to write in english in the public forum man. It’s a rule of the forum. Plus more people will understand you. @Jean_roda

have you come to any conclusion that the sigils are correct?

Welcome @Jean_roda It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

Have you ever heard about a Djinn named Qiarqias or something that resembles to that?

Not that I can recall offhand.

1 Like

Thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like