DIY scrying mirror

Hey Balg family,

I found two window seals in my shed and want to make them scrying mirrors. I was wondering are they two big and can I make one with them.

Here they are

I was also going to use it outside at night time on my table since they are so big and wouldn’t have space in the home to use it in here. Is that ok too?

1 Like

You can scry into anything.

2 Likes

haha thank you def gonna get the paint this weekend then and do my thing might even make a blog of me doing it.

2 Likes

I scry into my closed eyelids, so eh. But good luck with your giant scrying mirrors.

2 Likes

I love making my own tools for divination so I can see you do also:)
Two things you can do… one a very clean glass apply spray paint solid on one side or better still , use and cut velvet or dense black fabric to frame the backside of the glass.
You can scry using a lot of different methods. If you wanted to swing by YT and check out my channel, I have a video about root and pelt scrying you may find interesting as well.
I hope you enjoy making your magical tool and do show when it’s done!:slight_smile:
:heart::black_heart:

2 Likes

A little bit on the BIG side, if you ask me. You can just grab a picture frame, and paint the glass.

1 Like

Yea definitely just trying to make use of what I have already

Dude, he’ll be scrying in 4k 144hz, don’t dis his widescreen scrying mirror.

6 Likes

Im saying lol big screen scrying shit I wanna see all my goetia brothers and sisters in HD

4 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

You go bro​:sunglasses::metal:

1 Like

Well to answer your question on size I’d say it’s fine as EA has one thats I think 6 feet

That’s what I did, with matte black spray paint. And make sure it’s all 100% natural materials - but that’s because I’m old fashioned.

Al.

1 Like