Diving back into madness

I felt a call to return to the Necronomicon and the lovecraftian current.

I’ve held them away long enough, and, after I fulfill my last bit of ritual For Hire work, I will be suspending all future clients until I find out what the great old ones have in store.

During meditation , I saw the tendrils of the old ones trying to close in over me , and I heard them telling me that I’ve avoided them long enough. And that the time has come for me to return to Madness, and fulfill a goal that I set long ago.

So, if you guys don’t hear from me for quite a while, or my future post become erratic and disjointed, you’ll know why.

I’ve done my scrying, and I’ve checked, and I’m certain that these are genuine entities that I’m working with, not the imposters.

Speaking of imposters, everybody needs to use the search function, and learn ways of identifying them, sidestepping, and / or destroying them.

Come on people, we’re better than this.

To my clients that I have on here, although I could simply send private messages, wanted to do it here for my own reasons.

1. Stay strong, The work is already done, you need merely to let it happen.

2. The being that I sent your way to empower you along your ascent is right at your back, all you need to do is listen for what he tells you. Don’t be fooled, and don’t think that he is not there. He heard you, and he will be with you for the rest of your life. He is a great king, and he wants to see you act as a king.

In closing, this is going to be a hell of a ride.

See you when I see you, the Unknown Occultist.

5 Likes

Best wishes going forward :rose:

1 Like

Best wishes, man.

I must confess that you truly are a living god. You truly are.

I will always your #1 fan of your work. I look forward to working with you and I will be waiting eagerly once you reopen your service offerings. Please, please let me (us) know once you are back to service offerings (rituals for hire)

All the very best.

Have fun! Very powerful things they are. Do you plan to only work with the things he “created”, or the sumerian ones also? I find a strong difference between things like Marduk, enki, and things like Nyarlathotep, Yog-sototte

All of the above, but mainly the 50 names.

Once I return, I will be sure to let you know.

I’m sorry, I’m not familiar with the 50 names. Could you provide me a link?

Check your PMs