Divination

I have been in a situation for over a year…
My readings for this have been unchanged as the outcome… separate persons whom have read and divined for me, also come up with the same out come…
I do know that Runes(Tarot, pendulum etc) can be correct for the question you ask, but as far as when is up to them, meaning you are receiving correct answers, but they are not on the time line you put them to… off in the future…

My basin question is how can that happen that you get the same answers personally, by others that are gifted or others that have intuition etc… but just not seeing things moving at all…

Thank you for your time and consideration,
Teufelhund OR

I will add a short story…

If you ask Odin for something, you WILL get it... but at what cost?

The Gods of the Norse love trials, and that is what I got…

My twin flame a long time friend and I fell in love… it for now did not work out…

My marriage soured and lost all of it’s passion, this was coming anyway but I ended it and spent the frist Thanks giving in 20 years and Chrsitmas alone… truly miserable… lonely…

I lost my God son whom was a son to me the day after New YEars, he went to bed and never woke up, I saw him over Christmas when I went home to Las Vegas to be with friends and family… but I was so wrapped up in my own shit, I do not remember if I said Goodbye to him the day I left…

3 days later leaving work I slipped on ice and suffered a severe bruise on my brain and concussion… and have been battling an infection since last October…

The tirals never seemed to end, I was distraught, sad, lonely and to admit suiciadal as I could just not take anymore…

I had lost (for the time being the absolute love of my life)
My marriage of 20 years, my health was not great, then injury… and all of the emotional things that go with it…

After I had busted my head, a week end by and my mental state started to change, it was as if it was a “reset”… and then I met a lady whom changed my life…

She seemed to come into my life as if we were suppose to meet, but we both realize we have met before.

We fell in love, but both came to realize that this was not the purpose of our metting in this life, as she knew and vocally told me ( she is gifted) that my twin flame will take me away from her in time, but her mission was to help me endure, give me energy and kind of nurse me back to being who I should be…

And that she did do, I will love her forever and we are very close friends now ( there are no coincidence) she was meant to come into my life and help me through…

I am a vastly different man now, and even my mother noticed that I have changed. But it was the trial that did it, it broke me down so low and so completely to a low I have never felt I had almost lost all of my faith in the Gods, Runes and life itself.
But,
Great things are happening now, I am happy in my new life, I have a wonderful friend we talk daily and things looking up.

The moral for the  younger ones ( I am 46) is that you can ask the Gods for just about anything, and they will deliver, but you will be put to trials that now on the other side of it, I could not tell you if I would ask again.... But it tempered me and I am thankful every day I went though what I did.

It is allot like USMC boot, I made it through, but would I ever elect to do it again lol…

Realize what you ask for, as your end could be steep.

Whether there is a such thing as an afterlife or another life or not, you have only one life, THIS LIFE. Have no shame for anything you do and only go after what you want completely.

You need to ask WHY - what the blockage is, what’s holding it up, etc. What can you do/what would it take, to get things moving.

If you ask Odin for something, you WILL get it... but at what cost? The Gods of the Norse love trials, and that is what I got....

This is the difference between magick and religion - in a religious approach, you put the gods, their timelines and their will, ahead of your own - in magick, your will is the dominant force, and the right to that dominance is earned through hard work and dedication, and the fearless drive towards personal power.

(I say “fearless” - actually, experiencing passing moments of fear, doubt - including self-doubt - etcetera are all reasonably normal, even healthy and a sign that you’re not becoming delusional, so long as they’re transitory and don’t derail your overall practice.)

You can work magickally with spirits (gods, forces whatever) who you’ve previously only worked with in a more conventional religious way, in fact, most will prefer it in my experience - I’m not talking about the Abrahamic religions here btw, but I don’t involve myself with them.

[quote=“Teufelhund OR, post:1, topic:7610”]I have been in a situation for over a year…
My readings for this have been unchanged as the outcome… separate persons whom have read and divined for me, also come up with the same out come…
I do know that Runes(Tarot, pendulum etc) can be correct for the question you ask, but as far as when is up to them, meaning you are receiving correct answers, but they are not on the time line you put them to… off in the future…

My basin question is how can that happen that you get the same answers personally, by others that are gifted or others that have intuition etc… but just not seeing things moving at all…[/quote]

Sounds to me like you are in some sort of Stasis. There are certain other elements of Spirit that you are depending on to cause a sort of movement. You must be patient on spirit to do whatever it is it is doing I am guessing. The time isn’t right of course. There is the Timeline of your own Will you put out, The Will of the Gods, and then of course The Will of Others. Keep in mind that the Gods have connections to other with magickal Will. Everytime you do magick you are also interacting with certain others out there exerting their own Wills.

The difference between just exercising your own magickal will pales in comparison to large groups exercising their magickal will. The “movement” of events from your own will be small in comparison to say a Major Movement of Events. However, some people have a much larger magickal will and can outdo even large groups.

Do Not of course take this as doing nothing magickally for yourself. I was just simply saying that you should take into account the energy of the entire matrix of magick. Its actually alot like a computer system, but I won’t geek out on that here =)

If you ask Odin for something, you WILL get it... but at what cost? The Gods of the Norse love trials, and that is what I got....

The Total All Consuming Love of the Gods. Ask for something outside of your reality… the reaction of “Love” is that it will easily take everything until your at the base level. It is essentially a giant strange attractor that shreds up your existence and rebirths you. Some would confusedly say its “Christlike.” But those people fail to realize is that the concept of Christ was taken from the older Gods which can be seen in the Runes. Otherwise known as The Secrets of Sacrifice of the Gift.

My twin flame a long time friend and I fell in love..... it for now did not work out....

My marriage soured and lost all of it’s passion, this was coming anyway but I ended it and spent the frist Thanks giving in 20 years and Chrsitmas alone… truly miserable… lonely…

Kind of like you met her before. This has already happened before. Its funny how Spacetime, spirits, magick and people all intersect. I find most of the time for me it is more about remembering my Future. You may meet her again I’m pretty sure of it. This is just a part of a bigger pattern I recognize where it is happening elsewhere as well.

3 days later leaving work I slipped on ice and suffered a severe bruise on my brain and concussion.. and have been battling an infection since last October...

What kind of infection? You said this was from “lifting” as in from working out at the gym?

After I had busted my head, a week end by and my mental state started to change, it was as if it was a "reset"... and then I met a lady whom changed my life...

Just kind of thinking to myself. I’m sure it seems insignificant to you, but its funny how spirit, magick, gods and Time and Space can loop around and intersect. I’ve heard that word “reset” in this context. This is in relation

She seemed to come into my life as if we were suppose to meet, but we both realize we have met before.

We fell in love, but both came to realize that this was not the purpose of our metting in this life, as she knew and vocally told me ( she is gifted) that my twin flame will take me away from her in time, but her mission was to help me endure, give me energy and kind of nurse me back to being who I should be…

And that she did do, I will love her forever and we are very close friends now ( there are no coincidence) she was meant to come into my life and help me through…

The “Healing Stave” of the Runes. Well looks like you already got a certain portion of healing coming to you, as she very much represents Berkano. I’m sure the Gods sent the first half of the healing to you. But your missing the other half. Healing takes an immense amount of energy dependent upon what it is, but more so on a physical level.

The moral for the younger ones ( I am 46) is that you can ask the Gods for just about anything, and they will deliver, but you will be put to trials that now on the other side of it, I could not tell you if I would ask again.... But it tempered me and I am thankful every day I went though what I did.

It is allot like USMC boot, I made it through, but would I ever elect to do it again lol…

Realize what you ask for, as your end could be steep.

This is very true. Let me share something with you. This is taken from the Satanic Sector, and no I am not a Satanist (no Satanic Panic lol) but am just eclectic and I do love using Runes. Its called “The Belial Principle” from out of the 4 Luciferian Principles. As I am familiar with actually working with the demon Belial he taught me one very important lesson. That lesson is what you just said, but he taught me its not so much about what you ask for… so much as “how you ask.” The Devil is truly in the details, whether you do Christlike Magick, Satanic Magick, Runic Magick or anything else.

To be able to fine tune and weave a manifestation by the Artform of Words into somethin pleasant is a true work of genius, and one is always perfecting. Would you ever do it again? I am hoping you would say YES. BUT… would you do it again rather with newfound knowledge and an Awareness of receiving what you want and is what you want something you can live with for the rest of your life? There is a thing to magick… besides these specific terrible things that happen to you… magick has a tendency to… … … loosen the binding constraints upon what holds your world togethor. To some releasing those can be disastrous as their entire life is built upon them. So holding you world togethor is a very fine Artform. The Belial Principle is all about Perfection and continual Evolution without all the unnecesary things like Religion or anything else.