Divination with nothing

Is there a way to do divination with no tools with just yourself i live in a complicated situation where privacy is donw to zero

7 Likes

Scry into darkness. Or into the corner in your roof of your room. Where three corners Meet.

5 Likes

Learn the Invisible Tarot technique.

3 Likes

A black cup of coffee or a bowl of water can be an aid to scrying.

2 Likes

absolutely! in fact, i learned to scry long before i even knew the purpose of the various tools one can use…
when i learned what they were for i was like “what? shit, i can just close my eyes and get the same effect” lol
so yeah, tools arent mandatory, and once you get to a certain point, the tools become crutches at best and distracting at worst

4 Likes

@anon27714670 To learn to open your third eye you visualize with your eyes closed. I try to learn the same thing. It really works. Need to practice more, but scrying definitely works with closed eyes.

4 Likes

Eyelid scrying. It isn’t terribly hard if you got the knack for it. I mean, it’s a bit different from gazing into a speculum, but it can be done basically anywhere.

2 Likes

I totally tried to do that just now i had images flash like crazy but still trying to pick out the ones that i would be completely detached from

2 Likes

It takes time and practice. It’s not easy to do until you start to git gud, and even then it’s still hard.

1 Like

It is. But i see the visions like thoughts in my mind its hard to decipher

1 Like

And now you know my struggle with it.

Yes. At least we can agree

Someone mentioned eyelid scrying and I agree. I do this with sun on my face and I can see clearly. It’s a bit trickier for me in complete darkness.

1 Like

You can try invocational divination, where you call the demon your most connected to into yourself and they will relay answers telepathically to you.

3 Likes

Create a scrying mirror in your mind.

You could use a dictionary and pick words randomly or just one word, eyes closed and scan a page with your finger until you feel like stopping and then open your eyes to see what word your finger is pointing at… this is called bibliomancy. Some use a sacred text like the Bible but a dictionary works well or any book you feel akin to and frequently use. Just flip to any random page that feels right to stop at and proceed. I’ve done this with the bible when I was a teen and it was amazingly fun and accurate way to divine questions with. Nobody would find it odd for you to read using a finger without seeming to be doing anything but reading, right??

I legit realized I do this when I scan people

3 Likes