Disturbance at night

For many months perhaps a couple years I am experiencing what I thought of as sleep paralysis symptoms nightly, almost nightly, multiple times per night when I go from sleeping on my side to my back, some kind of airy buzz flows across my lips… like an actual mechanical buzz sound and feeling on my lips. I thought for awhile that it was just my breath coming out in a weird way as I rolled over to my back face up… but it isn’t happening as much now although another person that I know of also is having this same symptom since he met me… isn’t that weird?!! What the H is going on?! I’m starting to get freaked out since I was told someone else is experiencing this strange phenomenon, as myself. I don’t know if it is spiritual or surveillancing by government or whatthehell it is. (I’ve heard of people being targeted but i doubt this is the reason). I pray it’s only spirits or similar…

hi @Nengeleth, How did you come on Sleep Paralysis. If you have that than you’re totally awake but you can’t move. Looks more that somebody is trying to contact you?

1 Like

If it is a spirit,and, if you really want to get rid of it, just say to it, “Go to Clayton Ray Davies” (jbkbmz) I take it.

1 Like

Could also be a parasite. But that came in with a ritual or something. Do you practice in the same room?

1 Like

Try to talk to it. See what it wants. If it wants to feed from you, you can sent it away.
Or clean your house, do a banishing ritual in the room, sea salt bath etc…

1 Like

Yes, this morning before it got light out I heard a voice say… have you forgotten us… and I said, I don’t know you so please do not touch me nor my people and leave me be. I really have no clue why someone would claim I know them when clearly I don’t know anything at all about them, and buzzing me is so annoying I can’t stand it… I do practice in same room yes, so it does need clearing and cleaning I’d say, it is a bit cluttered and some corners i can’t reach due to it being hard for me to get down on all fours with bad knee issues and stuff. I will do a cleansing today asap!! Right now I’m exhausted from being up since 5:30am so time for a nap first I’d say.
Thanks for all the replies, I’m so tired I can barely type… I will say it is not a parasite that I’m aware of, I don’t do rituals per se with anything like that in mind, I don’t do evocations in other words. If I did anything in the past they seem to question this… about me forgetting them. I guess I have. Yay, if so. I don’t need any entities bothering me daily or nightly as the case may be.
On a side note, i have a salt lamp use it daily and burn candles daily also, sometimes sage.

1 Like

Grasping at straws I suppose? Heh. I just can’t for the life of me think of anything I did that would evoke any beings of any kind human or spirit. I don’t remember at all. Usually if i do something I keep a record of it or keep it fresh in mind daily so as not to forget. So this is either a hallucination, which I am prone to think it may be, like a closed eye hallucination type deal and it is merely my breath making my lips feel buzzy since i’m so relaxed when this happens, but the moment it does I’m like wide awake and can’t go back to sleep for a long time or at all. I know it really isn’t sleep paralysis, just can’t figure this out totally. Thanks, it probably is and I’m just trying to recall it all right now, which my mind isn’t letting me do very clearly… so tired. Thank you, I believe it is someone contacting now, yes. I just have no clue whom.

1 Like

Oh and maybe you sleep better with a little night light.

1 Like

ha! i don’t even know who that is. nah, I’ll just tell them to go to the central sun or dial me on phone please… just ugh leave me be at nights! on a serious note, i really have no clue who it is or i’d do something like this. jbkbmz? hey, I’m an old gal not savvy with the current lingo sorry.

ewww no way, no lights, can’t stand light at night, it has to be total dark or i cannot sleep!!!
:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

haha, same here. For some it is a solution

1 Like