Distress, angst, feeling down? There is someone you may want to call

Hello, fellows (can I call you fellows? I want to be a magician too)

Anyway, I want to talk about my (very limited) experience with Bune (my experience is limited in general, by the way).

I first approached her with the idea of making some money, as, I guess, most people. Things weren’t really working out, so I asked another person on this forum, who works with her on a regular basis, if she has heard of me.

Short answer, she did. I was adviced (wisely) to approach her as a friend because “she is so much more”. I really didn’t understand this at first, but I had a change in how to approach her. Since I’m a total noob, I just go listening to her enn, gazing at the sigil, calming down the constant storm in brain and just telling her about me, my life.

Now, to the interesting part. The sigil doesn’t become 3D for me, not anything, really. But I have felt glimpses of happiness after asking for a sign that I’m not talking to myself.

Lately, I’ve been feeling like crap. I do have some mental health issues. I deal with depression and it has been severe enough to lead me to anhedonia, in the past. The last couple of days have been rough. I won’t bore you with the details, but at night, is just impossible to bare all the crap that’s going on in my head.

But lo and behold, Bune is SO MUCH MORE than just money. Everyone here knows she can help you with money. But she can also bring you some peace and put big LITERAL smile on your face and help you ease emotional pain. And she wants to listen. Or maybe I am delusional, she listens out of pity and hates me… but still makes me smile.

I’m doing this post not because of a pact or because anything like that, I just think most people dealing with any kind of emotional pain should know there is a friend out there that will calm you down when other things failed. In my case, everything failed. I didn’t even know she could do this for me. But she did.

HAIL BUNE!

9 Likes

I really appreciate you posting this. Maybe I’ll try giving Bune a call.

1 Like

She does. I love her

1 Like

I’m starting to love her too. I’ve read she does psychopomp work and I’m getting interested in it. Maybe that’s my path in magic? I don’t know, but I’m sure she will help me to sort it out.

By the way and just to compare notes… do you fell like a BIG smile and a pressure in your muscles once you start relaxing your face? As if you forced it for several minutes but you know you were happy? I don’t know if I’m explaining it the right way.