Dissolving the pact with Abryaiyan and last words

Tonight I decided to dissolve my 2 months pact with the demon of knowledge as I felt that I didnt need him anymore. I sat on my chair and tried to call him with his sigil. The sigil didnt flash but felt like it was opening while I was holding it because it started to pulsate and my chakras at the hand spining like mad. At some point I felt the sigil paper melting. I closed my eyes and tryed to remain calm and focused although I couldnt. I proceeded with my 1st question.

1)Are you willing to allow me to see your form?
SP: NA MAS TAS MALA HINE!!!
I COME FORTH AND TO ASK FOR WHAT IT IS ALREADY KNOWN.
Form? Why you seek form in the formless? For Iam able to shift. Iam master of that. I will “give” you a “form”. For I stand (At this point I could see gradually the image) tall in the Mountain Peak and observe the Vast Sea of Knowledge down below. This is my form as Iam a General. There are many unknown forms of us to humans do not be fooled by mere descriptions. That is the form in which you can “perceive me”

ABRYAIYAN DESCRIPTION

He wore medieval styled boots and had the body of a man with strong stature. He wore leather pants with strips similar to the ones that Native Americans once wore. He had long black hair and the lower half of his face was covered with a black cloth and his eyes glowing with azure light. His face was kinda strange and resembled that of an owl. He also wore a very strange but distinctive helmet which Iam still unable to describe it.

1. Do you have anything to tell me before we part ways?

SP: We did not spent too much time together but in that time I saw potential hidden within you. Remember that knowledge has a certain “flow” of energy which if you study and observe it then it can be applied to any art if used properly. Sometimes in life some things are not as they seem to be… (Do not judge the book by its cover, he implied). It is time for you to put on test and work your research and techniques to advance further. Remember to use the script which I gave youand apply it everywhere and you will soon see the difference (results)

1. Can I call you again in the future?
    SP: That goes without saying, because that which was once merged cannot be “un-merged”

I thanked him, took the pact and sigil put it in a bowl and sprinkled it with a couple of drops of rosemary incesne, rum, wine and went outside to burn it as it was written in the pact. I lit the fire at first but the flames didnt burn much so I put some Frankincense and a candle (red) and let it burn.

While the flames where dancing and I gazed with my eyes relaxed he spoke to me.

SP: TAS MALA KELTA HINE!!! Let there be peace unto us!
(In this point i repeated almost automatically)

Watch these flames burn and as my parting gift this I give unto thee. With the wax and ashes as well the other ingredients you will mix it well and make a wax seal with my sigil. This you will use to channel forth knowledge whenever you need it. This talisman Ill give to thee. Come and collect it the morning (burned stuff).

The flames started violently to dance around and at some point they where floating and then reconnected with the source. The paper took almost 1 hour to even begin to burn which seemed weird but given that it was a pact I suppose thats how some things are. Although my connection tonight wasnt full with him (claircognosense, channeling) i could feel the energy.
Anyways I just posted my experience in this pact dissolvement and the precious advice that he gave me.

So praise to Abryaiyan and he is soooo friendly and chatty. Great demon I definitely recommend you guys to work with him!!!

[quote=“Barskevilles Dog, post:1, topic:8123”]Tonight I decided to dissolve my 2 months pact with the demon of knowledge as I felt that I didnt need him anymore. I sat on my chair and tried to call him with his sigil. The sigil didnt flash but felt like it was opening while I was holding it because it started to pulsate and my chakras at the hand spining like mad. At some point I felt the sigil paper melting. I closed my eyes and tryed to remain calm and focused although I couldnt. I proceeded with my 1st question.

1)Are you willing to allow me to see your form?
SP: NA MAS TAS MALA HINE!!!
I COME FORTH AND TO ASK FOR WHAT IT IS ALREADY KNOWN.
Form? Why you seek form in the formless? For Iam able to shift. Iam master of that. I will “give” you a “form”. For I stand (At this point I could see gradually the image) tall in the Mountain Peak and observe the Vast Sea of Knowledge down below. This is my form as Iam a General. There are many unknown forms of us to humans do not be fooled by mere descriptions. That is the form in which you can “perceive me”

ABRYAIYAN DESCRIPTION

He wore medieval styled boots and had the body of a man with strong stature. He wore leather pants with strips similar to the ones that Native Americans once wore. He had long black hair and the lower half of his face was covered with a black cloth and his eyes glowing with azure light. His face was kinda strange and resembled that of an owl. He also wore a very strange but distinctive helmet which Iam still unable to describe it.

1. Do you have anything to tell me before we part ways?

SP: We did not spent too much time together but in that time I saw potential hidden within you. Remember that knowledge has a certain “flow” of energy which if you study and observe it then it can be applied to any art if used properly. Sometimes in life some things are not as they seem to be… (Do not judge the book by its cover, he implied). It is time for you to put on test and work your research and techniques to advance further. Remember to use the script which I gave youand apply it everywhere and you will soon see the difference (results)

1. Can I call you again in the future?
    SP: That goes without saying, because that which was once merged cannot be “un-merged”

I thanked him, took the pact and sigil put it in a bowl and sprinkled it with a couple of drops of rosemary incesne, rum, wine and went outside to burn it as it was written in the pact. I lit the fire at first but the flames didnt burn much so I put some Frankincense and a candle (red) and let it burn.

While the flames where dancing and I gazed with my eyes relaxed he spoke to me.

SP: TAS MALA KELTA HINE!!! Let there be peace unto us!
(In this point i repeated almost automatically)

Watch these flames burn and as my parting gift this I give unto thee. With the wax and ashes as well the other ingredients you will mix it well and make a wax seal with my sigil. This you will use to channel forth knowledge whenever you need it. This talisman Ill give to thee. Come and collect it the morning (burned stuff).

The flames started violently to dance around and at some point they where floating and then reconnected with the source. The paper took almost 1 hour to even begin to burn which seemed weird but given that it was a pact I suppose thats how some things are. Although my connection tonight wasnt full with him (claircognosense, channeling) i could feel the energy.
Anyways I just posted my experience in this pact dissolvement and the precious advice that he gave me.

So praise to Abryaiyan and he is soooo friendly and chatty. Great demon I definitely recommend you guys to work with him!!![/quote]
Cool stuff! I never hear about this sort of thing. Thanks for posting it!

Cool stuff! I never hear about this sort of thing. Thanks for posting it!
[/quote]
Thanks for taking time to read it~