Disposal of offerings

What do i do with wrapped candy and unwrapped candy offerings after? Trash? Bury?

I am usually throwing offering to the bin, if they were edible, after they stayed some time at the altar. The time depend on what is offered (how soon it gonna to rot). I do that for I see that the essence is already taken so such offering is ‘empty’. Things like beads jewlery etc I leave permanently at the altar. Things that can be burned I burn. Sweets sometimes I leave at anthill.
The only problem I have with bottled alcohol when I am not sharing a portion of it but the whole bottles.

Any of you, especially working with afro-american spirits, have any tips what to do with bottles when they take too mach of the space?

1 Like

I have always eaten the offerings. Most common of my offerings were: vodka, whisky, apples, lemons, grapes, watermelon, raspberries. The best are those with most intensive taste. I also heard that the chocolate is good (I think the dark chocolate is the best). In the past, I did the offerings after I saw the effect of my magickal actions, but now I just give a reward up front - because many of my rituals can’t be verified (if I do a ritual for Bael to be invisible for a certain person, I cannot ask this person “hey! Do you see me?” :rofl: ) If I have certain wishes, I give offering to encourage the Demon, and after I see the effect - I reward him again.

1 Like