Dismantaling a power nexus

If this topic fits somewhere else better, feel free to move it, I just didn’t see another category that seemed like the right fit.

So, a few years back 22 witches/practioners from around my little area of the Southeastern United States constructed a spiritual/magical nexus in the shape of a pentacle connecting 5 locarions across Georgia and South Carolina. It’s got about a 200 mile radius. Ever since then my brother’s earth magic (he used to have the greenest thumb of anyone I know!) And self-healing have gone to hell. Other magic is hit or miss unless you’re a woo woo fluff bunny white only wiccan or similar practioner in the area. It gets more unpredictable the closer to the center of the nexus you get. Here in my town. My beloved’s current house is less than a mile from the exact center of this nexus and there is a palpable constant thrum of energy at her house and it is not warm fuzzy cooperative energy. It’s angry. I have noticed every time I am in the neighborhood I feel pissed off for no appatent reason. I have reason to believe this. exus is part of what’s been blocking my banishing spells for a certain individual and contributed (among other factors) to my love’s recent loss of her good senses.

My question is this. (Okay, 2 questions) does anyone here know anything about such constructed nexuses? Who would be a good entity/demon to contact to dismantle this one?

Thanks in advance!

1 Like

I find it improbable that a group of practitioners created a nexus, as you describe it. A nexus is a single point, and what you describe would be comprised of multiple sites linked together.
Maybe that is what they are calling it, but it sounds to me like a large scale enchantment designed to redirect energy within its confines. I do not understand the statement that that is has gone to hell for everyones’ workings unless they are a fluffy bunny white light practitioner and yet your brothers healing magick has stopped working. Healing magick is almost as fluffy bunny as you can get. The fact that you get angry in your beloved’s neighborhood for no reason is indicative of energetic disharmony, perhaps from the chaotic nature of a casting having been hijacked by the enchantment. I am doubtful of this, however, because it is more likely, I think, that underlying emotions during your banishing ritual may be contributing to the side effects you are sensing.

If the was layed out in a ritual manner and in the shape of a pentacle as you describe, I would have done multiple rituals linked and one of those sites is where you would need to be to break the enchantment. The good news is that one should only need to counter one site to break the enchantment, as they all would need to be intact and undisrupted for the construct which focuses the enchantment’s effect to maintain its functionality.

This would be a case where, if you can located one of those sites, you would not need a lot of raw power to overwhelm the construct. As Archimedes said, " Give me a lever long enough and a fulcrum on which to place it, and I shall move the world." This is similar in that you need only to apply the proper force to the right location and the house of cards will collapse.

2 Likes

I agree thst it’s probably not a true nexus… that is however what they are calling it. I only know one of the people who helped create it and she doesn’t say a lot about it, just that it exists and she helped. I cite my brother as an example because I’ve witnessed how he has lost so much of what he once could do ever since it was constructed. I appologize if my derogatory reference to “fluff bunny pagans” ruffles anyone’s fearhers… I have developed a distaste for those who blindly cling to 1 side of magic and villify everything else often scorning any who do not likewise blindly follow their path… even though this is usually to the detriment of their own growth as magicians. I used to avpid working with anyrhing LHP but at least learned about it if for no other reason than to know what to protect against. Eventually learning led to understanding and now I work with whatever works. I’m pretty grey overall, but I abhor willful ignorance. At least I come here and ask questions and am open to being educated and taught. Thank you for your suggestion of finding 1 site and breaking the pentacle construct there. I know 1 of the sites they linked, it isn’t far from where I live and I am friends with the property owners. I may be able to find a means to be allowed to go there and “meditate and work connect to nature” at which time I may manage to break the pentacle. I’ll look into it and make preparations. In the mean time i am open to any other insights and advice nyone else can offer.

1 Like

Yes bro, we a mum er of magicians created a cosmic nexus Lead by @C.Kendall and an ascended master… The thread is called the nexus of omnipotence… I can tag or send u a link if u want to research the thread…

1 Like

I personally suggest asking the architect of the Nexus… He is a published author for balgs newest compendium and great friend, mentor and role model to many of us here… He is exactly the man u want to speak to… Be patient… He’s a busy guy… But worth every syllable of advice… I can voucher for that first hand :+1::wink::100:

1 Like

@Lockhart. Extremely well put my friend!

@Rory_Mclellan Sure, that’d be great. The more I understand about what I may be dealing with, the easier it will be to break the thing here. I consulted with a local friend, she says she feels the negative energy of it here too. Bottom line, whatever they constructed, they didn’t weigh all the possible side effects and repercussions. And here near the center things are decidedly toxic. It needs to be dismantled, broken, whatever you want to call it. Let the ebb and flow of the universe function as it was meant to and give everyone a fair and equal opportunity to work with those energies.

1 Like

Please PM the link and I will review it.

1 Like

@Drakhen_Fyre and @Lockhart, I suggest attempting a PM to conor Kendall… I garuntee you he will have multiple options(, just guessing n from experience) on how to accomplish your desire… Good luck homies👍
Darkest blessing
Rors

@Rory_Mclellan, I have reviewed the OP of the thread you mentioned. And it does not sound like that nexus is the cause of what @Drakhen_Fyre is experiencing. I qualify this with the caveat that a contributor or two may have made mistakes in the performance of the rite and thus corrupted it, but it would have to be a statistically improbable number to do have a significant affect, given the laws or energetic momentum (for lack of a better descriptive title off hand).

It is also possible that some interpreted the access to the nexus as a zero sum sort of thing and when they performed the rite, that shaped the energy in such a way that it inhibits all those who do not have access. This, I also find unlikely, because the design of the NoO is such that one need not be in the area to have access to it; if it were the cause it would be affecting everyone everywhere who had not performed the right in the same manner; I can attest, personally that this is not so.

I may have to make a trip to the locale to determine for myself…and I was so looking forward to some time on the land at home once I return from europe :mage:‍♂

1 Like

Hey @Lockhart! Man I love the emmensity of your vocabulary… Europe has done you well. Your energy rapport seems to have been increasing in vibration on a consisrtant level… I live in Canada’s west coast( Vancouver Island) and am blessed to have 2 mentors I currently apprentice under…
BUT location barriers cause us to schedual best we can to interact through Webcam and other Mediums…
My point being, of my 2 years (Dedicated practice), I’ve been fortunate enough to have one mentor living in Newenberg Germany, and my other good friend / mentor is also pu lished in Balg’s newest compendium release “Lucifuge Rofocale”…
And he’s located in cypress which I learned is an island just below turkey… Lol
Anyways… Forgive my pontificating… I always like meeting new adepts in which to share practise etc with. :+1::grin::wink:

2 Likes

It is nice to meet you as well, I have greatly enjoyed my short time on this forum, and what help they have given me seems to be getting me back on track and at a level comparable to where I was without as much of the whole repeating steps all over again. I do hate feeling like I am running in circles.

1 Like

Agreed! But also have been brought to attention that sometimes taking a step backward is nessary to take 2 progressive steps forward… Ya dig? Alot of the demons I work with like to stimulate my cognitive capacity through some of the oddest yet most intelligent ways…
The I fernal empire never ceases to amaze and surprise me
Darkest blessings fam… And welcome… Have you begun by introducing ourself to the forum?

Yes, I have

1 Like