Discussion on My First Book

As the title implies, I am intending to write a magical book of sorts.

I have been instructed to “spitball” ideas on this forum. As such, I pose the question:

What would you like to see in a book I write?

Some of the best books/grimores that I’ve read are practical accounts of an author’s experiences in ritual or magickal working. So for me, an account of your experiences with certain rituals and maybe how you perform them would be a good start. Other than that you could include receipies? As in herbal mixtures (I’ve been using Ormus and Mugwort for lucid dreams and it works great) or just general rituals that you perhaps designed yourself, or spirits who you’ve discovered.

Something original without fluff would be a great place to start.

Things that have changed - advice you dismissed at the start & now “get,” and the way your early ideas evolved and took new forms.

I’ve yet to see a well-written, useful book on Plutonian magic, which is something I specialize in.

Does anyone like that idea?

[quote=“Velotak, post:5, topic:8344”]I’ve yet to see a well-written, useful book on Plutonian magic, which is something I specialize in.

Does anyone like that idea?[/quote] I do. That sounds interesting.

Nice ambition brother well done on doing proper market research as well, find out what people want and give it to them I will be the first to buy your book and you have to get me a signed copy. :wink: Cheers!

Ok, anyone else for a “Plutonian Magic” book?

yeah go for pluto magic, I’ve never seen anything on it before

Could you define what ‘‘Plutonian magic’’ refers to?

Also, no one has written on extraterrestrials and magic together, whereas you seem to have worked with.

I loved seeing the Iellet and her band, as well as Adjuca, I’d love to see you catalog more entities, as well, at some point.

Finally, I just don’t think there’s much info on directly manipulating and coding reality as opposed to having to go through rituals that manifest things through circumstances. Yes there is plenty of information on the Law of Attraction and Omnimancy, and Line Manipulation and Castaneda stuff, but I just feel like someone should publish somewhere the instructions on directly warping reality. Reality hardware magic, so to speak.

Plutonian magic is the sorcery of Pluto: working its entities, understanding its patterns, opening gates and housing its spirits,their offerings and rituals, and how to apply the powers of Pluto in different magical contexts. It also includes the aspects and uses of sections of pluto, projecting to its locales and working the different layers of spirits, from the ones roaming the planet to the one of the planet.

Theoretically, I can include extraterrestrials in this as well.

1 Like

[quote=“Velotak, post:11, topic:8344”]Plutonian magic is the sorcery of Pluto: working its entities, understanding its patterns, opening gates and housing its spirits,their offerings and rituals, and how to apply the powers of Pluto in different magical contexts. It also includes the aspects and uses of sections of pluto, projecting to its locales and working the different layers of spirits, from the ones roaming the planet to the one of the planet.

Theoretically, I can include extraterrestrials in this as well.[/quote]

If it helps in any way, reading this post brought about an intense deja vu, as though I had read something like it elsewhere, word per word. Perhaps in a dream or something.

But it works. Pluto is indeed a mystery.

I’ll project to Pluto later today to see if I can do some exploration on my own and see the things you’re talking about.

Yes. Me!