Discussing Retroactive Magick

Lady Eva is a grossly irresponsible person who has changed the past of people which is stupid and immoral. Retroactive magick is fuckt up.

Huh? WTF?

Lady Eva has always helpful and insightful. Lady Eva is cool as far as I am concerned.

6 Likes

One user stated that she casts spells to change the past which I am against.

I respect your opinion but you are derailing my thread. I don’t want any Lady Eva bashing here. Please remove your posts or I shall flag them. Sorry I just don’t want any Lady Eva bashing lol :heart:️

1 Like

I do not want to derail this thread. I just want to say one thing.

I have to be honest, I had never heard of retroactive magic until your post. I didn’t think it was even a thing. So I had to google retroactive magic and read about it.

In reading about it and the techniques used to do it I realized something. Back before I even knew magik was a real thing, long before the internet, I intuitively did those very techniques to solve a problem of mine.

As a teenager like lots of girls I was attracted to exciting boys that were troubled and bad for me and nice guys that treated me with the respect I deserved I didn’t date. I wanted to change that in myself. I did know how to meditate so I went deep into meditation and relived those events learning from them.

Then I went deep into meditation and relived those events specifically changing my emotional actions/reactions thus teaching myself healthier behavior. Surprisingly, I unknowingly used the techniques of retroactive magik. I do not think that I actually changed the past at all only learned from it moving forward and yes it did help me alot.

That said, call me skeptical, i think that the past is done and that’s that. I don’t think anyone can actually change the past (even if they think they can) only deeply learn from it and move on from there.

In deeply learning from the past and changing oneself it subtly changes everything in the present because ones attitude is profoundly changed. I don’t think that the past is actually physically changed.

So yes, I still think Lady Eva is Cool. That’s my 2 cents and I’m not going to comment on it anymore.

5 Likes

I think accepting the past is okay I just don’t like the idea of changing shit around.

lol what? :laughing:

Actually it’s the definition of responsibility, to see a thing one dislikes, and take personal action upon it, nein?

Yeah I do, it’s fun, but feel free to share in a new topic how you issue consent forms to millions of humans and higher mammals (including dolphins) every time you do a spell. :+1:

And how do you handle elementals and earth spirits, nature spirits, and ancestors? Do they have fax machines or something?

Just yankin’ your chain, but please do bear in mind the rules on courtesy towards members, and not moralising, apply to ALL members, and yes that includes me. :+1:

I’m going to move this into a side conversation.

6 Likes

Ty :heart:️ sorry if I came off harsh

2 Likes

Demeter, babe, I made a post for you about why I hate the idea of past changing. Please read it and understand why I hate the idea of past changing.

1 Like

OK. Thanks.

:smiley: :+1:

Watch the Ashton Kutcher movie ‘The Butterfly effect’

1 Like

Have you read The Kybalion?

1 Like

How come you assume her not to be familiar with it?

And - it’s a movie.

You could count Star Trek to be an argument against yours, where there is a time line which developed it’s own police for time control. :wink:

Or Dr. Strange out of MCU for that matter.
Wasn’t there just a post recently, where we discussed him saving 2 unexpierienced magicians on Astral Travel gone wrong? :wink:

But that’s not the point.

Magick is an Artform which decides about the wellbeing of people constantly,
and i doubt her having done any irresponsible actions.

After all, you can accuse me aswell,
if that’s your point of view.

Sincerely,

¥’Berioth

1 Like

Whilst the movie is fictional it lies some truth. Little things have big consequences. A guy getting stabbed in the belly caused Coca Cola. Alexander Flemming’s laziness in washing his petri dishes saved thousands of lives. Actions have consequences.

we do know that.

And we teach it to others.

Especially Lady Eva

Sin,

¥’B

1 Like

I don’t know if I truly believe in it but I had a dream about it recently that got me thinking about it. Even if it is possible I don’t think anyone should do it. The past should stay in the past imho.

3 Likes

People should accept that bad stuff happened to them.

Yeah but you don’t have to keep telling the same story about it. You’re free to make up a new, better-feeling story about it if it helps you to move on. There’s magick in words, stories and even the thoughts we choose to have. :wink:

2 Likes

I like the idea of reframing past experiences. It works. It also helps to identify negative core beliefs brought on from such events, and replacing them with empowering ones.

2 Likes