Discovering the uses of unusual/rare materials in magic

RavensAscent, did you ever find those rose succulent photos?

Also, what’s the name of the book in which you found all this information? I’d love to buy it and keep it handy on my bookshelf.

[quote=“Salpinx, post:21, topic:5755”]RavensAscent, did you ever find those rose succulent photos?

Also, what’s the name of the book in which you found all this information? I’d love to buy it and keep it handy on my bookshelf.[/quote]

Sorry I’ve just been really busy, you have no clue how damn busy. Actually the book I found it in was not the one I expected it would be in. I found the information in a book I have that is not in stores. It was a grimoire that belonged to a relative of mine who died, she left it to my aunt and my aunt passed it on to me a while back because she was done with it, she felt she had already gained all the info she needed from it and gave it to me because as far as I know, I am the only other person in our family that is a sorcerer.

But apparently my great grandmother was very much into herbology, she had an entire section in her grimoire devoted to plants that are not commonly found in mainstream books, and she traveled all over the U.S. and Europe from what my older relatives told me. Apparently she was similar to E.A. and went around to learn different cultural forms of magick, but I actually checked my mainstream books first including Cunningham’s encyclopedia of magickal herbs, nothing. I was asking my aunt if she ever heard about it and she was like it rings a bell but not sure where I heard it, then 5 minutes later she was like, It’s in the grimoire. Sure enough it was.