Disclaimer: Participate At Your Own Risk

Several years ago I started dealing precious metals in my local area - completely legally, filing all the appropriate paperwork at tax time, acquiring a sales license, etc.

Of course, my involvement in conspiracy theories and black magick were dramatically on the rise as well.

Over a year ago - before I started BALG - I received these two strings of messages from unknown members on Facebook.

What is Project Icarus? And why are its administrators interested in me?

This message contained a link to a video where a band of freedom-fighting rebels were murdered by a national totalitarian army.

Moreover, the account that posted the video on Youtube has been taken down:

! Private video

These people (automated software) messaged me multiple times over a couple days pretending to be my friend, and then apparently, the bots malfunctioned and sent me internal code, exposing that I’m being watched by the CIA or other kind of authoritarian “Big Brother” agency.

Furthermore, as soon as it revealed the internal script, both accounts were deactivated, and profiles removed.

In any event, I suspect they wanted me (and you) to know we are under digital surveillance.

I post this simply to let you know that it’s highly likely that a deep governmental agency of some sort is closely monitoring - and even participating - on this forum.

(Not to mention, someone we all know was once contacted by the Deptartment of Homeland Security and told he’s being watched. I won’t name any names because it’s not my place to share that information.

This also addresses why I refuse to let E.A. sacrifice anything living on camera for our programs. Last thing I need is some bleeding heart animal lover organization associated with the government to take us to court for animal abuse)

Although I definitely don’t disagree with your closing comments re:animal abuse, I was under the impression that in the USA, if an animal was to be sacrificed in this setting the act would be protected by religious freedom? I’m not from the states so not really sure, more just a curious question.

Officially, you’re correct. However, the reality is that in the US, you’re free to practice any kind of Christianity you like.

Outside of that, it gets a little more murky. Anything antithetical to Christianity can still get you persecuted, especially if you can be found to be breaking another law in the process.

It’s not about winning the case.

It’s about spending $30,000+ and 5 months of my life defending against it.

Also, it’d to be hard to claim “religious ceremony” when we’re using the footage for commercials purposes, methinks, even if it is for educational reasons.

Best case scenario is I am found innocent, and I’ve lost significant capital and productive time…

Worst case scenario is my entire business is shut down, I’m fined hundreds of thousands of dollars, and suffer the stress of the Feds investigating every area of my professional life.

Doesn’t seem worth it.

Months back I saw someone talking shit on Michael Ford because in his books he advised against breaking the law - most people don’t understand what is at stake when you are publishing dissident information - because they don’t have skin in the game.

The Federal government is absolute bat shit crazy, and there is no rule of law or reasonability when it comes to them flexing their totalitarian muscles and squeezing their iron fist.

I refer you to the Gibson guitar manufacturer, raw milk distributors, and marijuana dispensary raids.

Fuck the cops

Very interesting. It seems that in the movie “Suspect Zero” Project Icarus is related to remote viewing within government sectors.

https://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=2991.0

“the fact that the remote viewing originated with the Government. In the film they attribute this to a fictional FBI “Project Icarus”, when in fact it appears to be the CIA beginning with Project Scanate, developing over the years to Project Stargate amongst others.”

It’s not about winning the case.

It’s about spending $30,000+ and 5 months of my life defending against it.

Also, it’d to be hard to claim “religious ceremony” when we’re using the footage for commercials purposes, methinks, even if it is for educational reasons.

Best case scenario is I am found innocent, and I’ve lost significant capital and productive time…

Worst case scenario is my entire business is shut down, I’m fined hundreds of thousands of dollars, and suffer the stress of the Feds investigating every area of my professional life.

Doesn’t seem worth it.

Months back I saw someone talking shit on Michael Ford because in his books he advised against breaking the law - most people don’t understand what is at stake when you are publishing dissident information - because they don’t have skin in the game.

The Federal government is absolute bat shit crazy, and there is no rule of law or reasonability when it comes to them flexing their totalitarian muscles and squeezing their iron fist.

I refer you to the Gibson guitar manufacturer, raw milk distributors, and marijuana dispensary raids.[/quote]
The goverment is slowly, trying to control the world, there plan is called the new world order, useing a smart, innocent, one-sided religious thinking system way to slave the minds of men. There is even a group of people that travel around the world, that helps the presidents making decisions in other countries, there cant be touch, there kill anyone in the way, family, children, and even making you suffer before the finale blow. They even have rare occult books that the knights of the templar, bring back from that medieval war. Even the goverment slowly puting new amendments, ever year slowly taken our freedom away, goverments are watching use closely, haveing cameras on every street corner, phone taping, and many more. There think there can do whatever there want, and take whatever there want, the united states of america, really belongs to the native american, there came to there land, rape there women, kill many, and try to convert them to their religion. How would you like it if someone come to your house, tell you this is mines now, and you have to convert to there way of living, or die? (hell no we are fighting f#@k that) anyways the native american were highly spiritual advance, then that time of the christianity era with christopher columbus.

You know, people who are systematically interested in subjects such as the paranormal, conspiracy theories, the occult etc often have unexplained phenomena happen to them similar to the stuff they use to deal with. I had read a book which was about the subject of UFO’s, encounters with mysterious beings, men in black etc and the author mentioned that while he was making a research specifically on MIB as one of the subjects of the book, he got a strange letter in the mail which was full of typos, written in a rather silly way in which the sender was telling him to give away all his data so that it could be censored (!). It simply didn’t make sense but it was very similar to the cases of several people who had reported incidents of harassment by MIB after witnessing a paranormal phenomenon. The MIB almost always were reported to act in weird way, speaking like robots, asking how to use simple devices such as the phone etc. The bottom line was that even though they were trying to intimidate those individuals and were telling them not to tell anyone about their experiences, in fact it was apparent that they were trying to achieve quite the opposite, so that those people would ultimately try to share with others all that weird stuff and end up being ridiculed so that nobody would take seriously themselves or what they were talking about. In any case the entire behavior of MIB never seems to make sense and this “malfunctioning bot” seems to behave in quite similar way, plus it reminds the “out of nowhere” way that MIB appear and approach certain individuals. If you try to see the entire MIB phenomenon from a more general point of view you’ll get my point.

I doubt that an actual secret service would use such a way to let you know that you’re being watched, it just seems not effective enough and somewhat silly to be intentional. I mean, who would take a series of unintelligible messages on facebook and questions like “What do you know?” so seriously that would quit his activities? Very few I think, and it’s more possible that it would evoke the curiosity of the receiver than intimidate him. If they really wanted you to know that you’re being watched they would contact you in the same manner they did with this person that you mentioned in the end of your post.

I find it highly possible Timothy that this forum is being monitored. If we accept the premise that the occult has very tangible power - and I am sure everyone on this forum does - then its a no brainer that the Governments of the developed countries will have some branch of black ops involved in this area. And given that, its a definate that they would have some aspect of occult counter intelligence that keeps tabs on what happens in the field, and particularly left hand path organisations who disavow loyalty to, or fear of, the establishment.

Cant this be scried by someone better at it than me?

[quote=“Neo, post:9, topic:725”]I find it highly possible Timothy that this forum is being monitored. If we accept the premise that the occult has very tangible power - and I am sure everyone on this forum does - then its a no brainer that the Governments of the developed countries will have some branch of black ops involved in this area. And given that, its a definate that they would have some aspect of occult counter intelligence that keeps tabs on what happens in the field, and particularly left hand path organisations who disavow loyalty to, or fear of, the establishment.

Cant this be scried by someone better at it than me?[/quote]

I imagine what would happen if a topic to be opened with the title “Lets kill the president with baneful magick!”

I don’t know you, who is this? Don’t come here, I’m hanging up the phone, prank caller, prank caller!

[quote=“Dimitris, post:8, topic:725”]You know, people who are systematically interested in subjects such as the paranormal, conspiracy theories, the occult etc often have unexplained phenomena happen to them similar to the stuff they use to deal with. I had read a book which was about the subject of UFO’s, encounters with mysterious beings, men in black etc and the author mentioned that while he was making a research specifically on MIB as one of the subjects of the book, he got a strange letter in the mail which was full of typos, written in a rather silly way in which the sender was telling him to give away all his data so that it could be censored (!). It simply didn’t make sense but it was very similar to the cases of several people who had reported incidents of harassment by MIB after witnessing a paranormal phenomenon. The MIB almost always were reported to act in weird way, speaking like robots, asking how to use simple devices such as the phone etc. The bottom line was that even though they were trying to intimidate those individuals and were telling them not to tell anyone about their experiences, in fact it was apparent that they were trying to achieve quite the opposite, so that those people would ultimately try to share with others all that weird stuff and end up being ridiculed so that nobody would take seriously themselves or what they were talking about. In any case the entire behavior of MIB never seems to make sense and this “malfunctioning bot” seems to behave in quite similar way, plus it reminds the “out of nowhere” way that MIB appear and approach certain individuals. If you try to see the entire MIB phenomenon from a more general point of view you’ll get my point.

I doubt that an actual secret service would use such a way to let you know that you’re being watched, it just seems not effective enough and somewhat silly to be intentional. I mean, who would take a series of unintelligible messages on facebook and questions like “What do you know?” so seriously that would quit his activities? Very few I think, and it’s more possible that it would evoke the curiosity of the receiver than intimidate him. If they really wanted you to know that you’re being watched they would contact you in the same manner they did with this person that you mentioned in the end of your post.[/quote]
Hes two videos of real life mini documentary about aliens it will take 8 mins to watch the whole two video, and yes! its real.

1. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X3TJQiOnqlQ
  2. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZUC0C7Bu8_g

Let them listen to the phones. Let them snap pics; I’ll even pose; and let them think they are going to recreate some sorta 1984 society. They will still get their heads cut off…Promise.

Zukara

I do think there is a grain of truth in this.

Sorry, you’re wrong.

The NSA absolutely uses “persona management software” to spy on people they consider potential threats through online social networking sites.

This is public record, after a hacker leaked the info:
http://nation.foxnews.com/culture/2011/02/19/us-gov-t-software-creates-fake-people-spread-message-social-networking

They have built the world’s largest electronic spy network in history:
http://www.wired.com/threatlevel/2012/03/ff_nsadatacenter/all/

I am 100% convinced my experience is authentic spying caught and documented.

Whether they deliberately, or accidentally, revealed this to me is a mystery. (Because I don’t think I’m special)

P.S. I saw an interesting study by an online research firm that showed something like 40% of accounts on Facebook, Twitter, and other networking sites are fake bots by government and corporations for various special interest reasons.

According to this one research company, up to 72% of Lady Gaga’s followers could be fake:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/08/28/lady-gagas-twitter-spam-followers-fake_n_1837565.html

That’s unbelievably funny and true. Nice.

Timothy, I certainly do not dispute the fact that there is painstaking monitoring of the internet and I respect your opinion that the particular case is authentic spying caught. You suggest that this strange malfunctioning was actually intentional, but if that’s the case then what’s the point behind that last foolish question following the message with the revealed code? I believe this is an important detail which shouldn’t be overlooked.

No I don’t.

I can’t say whether anything is real, or fake, or deliberate, or accidental, or anything, because I’m not an insider of the Federal government.

But I will say that if i had to bet I’d wager they are doing everything on purpose- including their reveal, followed by their phony follow-up question of “what do you know?”

But I can prove nothing.

Man Id stay away from that shit. I can think of lots of things to spend 30 G’s on and attorney fees aren’t one of them. It wouldn’t surprise me if there were snoops on here collecting info on all of us. Is this forum going on lockdown yet?

[quote=“Timothy, post:18, topic:725”]No I don’t.

I can’t say whether anything is real, or fake, or deliberate, or accidental, or anything, because I’m not an insider of the Federal government.

But I will say that if i had to bet I’d wager they are doing everything on purpose- including their reveal, followed by their phony follow-up question of “what do you know?”

But I can prove nothing.[/quote]

Absolutely, these guys have the best tecks and I doubt they let that info through on accident, but why on purpose? Very strange, these spook fucks scare the shit out of me, there some very bad people with absolutely no care for human life. Be safe bro.