Disappointment from Asmoday

Here I am after a little over a month to tell my disappointment following an evocation to Asmoday, the situation for which I had asked for help was completely destroyed, but to tell the truth I realized that it was not worth the trouble, but the worst thing is that I realized I loved a person who has always been close to me, but it is a worse situation than the previous one, this is neither in heaven nor on earth, because this person is part of my family and I I find myself suffering worse than before … Why did Asmoday do this to me? I am disappointed angry bitter, I no longer know whether to still believe in something or we are all at the mercy of nothing

3 Likes

What lesson did you learn from this? What knowledge have you gained from the disappointment Asmoday gave you? These are the key things to take into account when these beings totally do the opposite of what you intended for them to do. Or perhaps you did gain what you wanted, yet you fail to see it.

Did you work alongside Asmoday towards your goal? Did you anger him? Disrespect him? There are so many factors to consider when something like this occurs. And if you no longer still want to believe in something then that’s your prerogative. None of us are at the mercy of nothing. The only ones that are, are the foolish and ignorant.

Perhaps this situation was meant to be destroyed?

5 Likes

I had the utmost respect, the situation for which I asked for help has totally gone to hell but I realized that it’s okay, but it’s not good for me to realize that I love someone even more unattainable, who even does part of the family and all this is really absurd, furthermore this person is moving away from me increasing my pain, because I wonder, has he freed me from that suffering, putting another on my path? This person that I love now I could not stand her, I wanted to go away from me, but now I do not want more, I would do anything not to let her go but I can not do anything because there is half work, maybe I also asked to Asmoday to remove him in a moment of anger, but now I understand that it is important for me, but at the same time there can never be a future … I am destroyed inside I no longer know what to do

This is exactly the same thing that happend to me, except from the fact that things arent worse then before (yet).
I asked him for something and he kinda showed me an other side of the coin (do you really want that where you ask for?)
He made me realise this plus he gave me some other things i could use

3 Likes

He gave me nothing, nothing, just other suffering and I am angry with myself with him for the world

1 Like

Maybe you have to wait a little longer? It can take lots of times in some cases…

1 Like

I do not know if I will ever ask again, it has caused confusion in my life, not just, I do not deserve it, I have always treated people with respect and done many favors, yet there are people in whom I believed that they are proving themselves in their true nature and this is an immense disappointment especially if they are people you love, I don’t believe in relationships between people anymore, I don’t even want to have friends anymore, everyone betrays you at the first opportunity, I’ve never done it, respect for me is sacred it is the basis of everything, all my beliefs are collapsing and I feel like a person out of the world

1 Like

The old has to be put to rest in order for the new to come to life

5 Likes

I would like to have confidence but for now I have shut myself up in my disappointment, it takes time

2 Likes

I know the feeling. I asked for guidance from Woden and received nothing. What followed were several days of fluctuating emotions and a feeling of nothingness. I’ve been through this kind of thing twice now and the old adage about it getting easier is bullshit.

One of the things that helped me was accepting that happiness is a moment, contentment is a state and the only thing that is constant is tragedy. I said to myself: “what an incredible event this is (love) to be able to reduce a rational, thinking organism to a state of utter despair and confusion.”

When you get lucky, because you will, strive for contentment and not the dream of happiness.

3 Likes

It’s been my experience that Asmodeus is the Demon associated with “Lust,” but you keep referencing “Love.” I wonder if the problem might be in the difference between those terms.

4 Likes

There might be the possibility Asmodeus did give you what you needed and not what was wanted you just not figured it out yet. Asmodeus probably showing your ability to jump from one to the next is not “love” but your own version of lust being masked as love. Asmodeus is probably trying to get you to see that you need to understand the difference between the 2 before he hands you what you want and you get wrecked emotionally in the process and always ending up in this situation.

What you want isn’t good for you in the way you want it and he’s showing you that. You just need to see it.

6 Likes

If you don’t click with one spirit, move on to a new one.

I will say that I have had an entity not deliver exactly what I wanted them to, because what I needed was different. And it took a good month or so for me to realize that what this entity did was actually the best thing they could have done for me. It’s like making a kid eat vegetables when they want cake (not exactly but you get what I mean). It’s always possible that an entity has your best interest at heart when they disappoint you or do give you the opposite of what you want.

If that is not what you think is happening, and a breakdown in communication or understanding is not to blame, then give it a little time and call on someone else.

6 Likes

Months later, I realized that Asmoday opened my eyes, it did not fulfill my request, but it allowed me to put a clear point on the matter, I am grateful, thanks Asmoday!!

8 Likes

Wow! That’s great news, congratulations :blush:

1 Like

I asked Astaroth to help me with a girl that i used to love and make me be mine, but she didnt It. Instead, Bael make she do everything that i find disgusting. This girl was making me suffer, i dont long suffer for her. Thanks Bael.

The better i can advice you is that the time heal, try to not get closer to her, delete everything that reminds her, If you burn It in a catharsis ritual would be great. Be strong. Respect yourself.

1 Like

:pray:

1 Like