Directing the Director of nursing

I work at a nursing home in town and the DON is completely ridiculous. She lies to hire night nurses that then quit, sticks us with a nurse who doesnt know what they’re doing… Theyre not even fully trained. We had a new one the other night that was asking the medtech how to do her job? How is she supposed to know? The DON has also neglected to write me up for abuse (neglect) because she was the nurse the night before, didnt do her rounds and stayed in the office half the night so she didnt see it. When i got that call my heart fucking shattered because I had messed up and it had decreased the quality of life for a resident. Which… quite honestly half the time the people at the nursing home are about the only family residents really have. But her? She keeps it off the book. She calls me 2.5hours after my shift is over, fully speaking about a resident -name included of course. I’m not sure if I need to say this or not but that’s a big nono. I know she was trying to sweep it under the rug for her own ass. I can feel it in my fucking soul. There have been other incidents that didnt involve me but this woman is very shady and we dont need that crap. Not for the residents, not for the staff.

I dont want to risk bringing in someone worse who doesnt know the place, so I dont want her fired. I want her to take responsibility and advocate for her residents and staff in a way that’s beneficial to increasing the quality of lives of the residents. And I want her to know that she is going to do it whether she likes it or not. Who could help with this?

1 Like

You have a responsibility to report this and to the proper authorities. Her win the UK we have the CQC and Social services for vulnerable adults. You can even do it anonymously.

Keeping silent in these situations is just as bad as doing abuse by your own hand. Speak up. If she is unfit for the job, she needs to go.

I used to be a qualified health professional for many years and this cannot be allowed to go on. The residents need someone to talk for them. This is one case where magic is not my first or second thought.

5 Likes

I can report it to social services, and I will if anything happens from this point on, but it’s too late to report that stuff now. I’m in the US and we have about 48 hours to report. That’s it, and regretably i was too much of a coward at the time to do so. I’d never even reported another CNA, much less a nurse. That’s why I was wanting to change her nature a bit.

1 Like

It is difficult to be a whistle blower and you do get stigmatised because of it ,which shouldn’t be the case but it is.

I have worked with some god damned awful Nurses with no redeeming qualities, I doubt you can change her basal nature. You can hex, curse, freezer spell her or some other variant to change her luck, get her sacked, etc

4 Likes

King Paimon exposes liars and shady people. Don’t be surprised if she’s terminated. It sounds like she shouldn’t be in her position in the first place.

4 Likes

Evoke Andromalius and ask him to root out the wrong doers and punish them. He has amazing ethics and morals and will do this super fast. He is not just for returning stolen goods. He also stops abuse of people by others. He helped me. You just need indigo and red candles, offerings and his sigil and a petition with photos if possible of the main targets

4 Likes

Thank you so much! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

You won’t be sorry about making a relationship with Andromalius. I just adore him. good luck

3 Likes

King Paimon does wonderful things in the work place because He influences people and I’ve seen Him kick those doing wrong to the curb many times. Here’s what to look for that let’s you know King Paimon is around, observing and in action (his legions too): flickering lights and it will always be the same ones, however they don’t die out but will seem to flicker in a ‘morse code’ so to speak,hearing bells and or high pitched tone frequencies, sometimes the ‘muggles’ will even notice something odd. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I evoked King Paimon for the first time last week and yes, I agree he could also sort the OP’s problem.

I found him to be immensely powerful,but in a chilled way like he doesn’t have to prove it. He has made some wonderful changes in just a week. I really like him.

4 Likes

He IS the King of Chill–Hail King Paimon!!!

5 Likes