Dinosaur totem

I wanted to know If it was possible to communicate with dinosaur animal spirits. Has anyone ever attempted this ? Is it possible ? Any ideas how to go about it?

I figure if it’s possible since it can be done with animals alive today.

2 Likes

Probably, though spirits of actual dead dinosaurs have most tlikely long since evolved into another form.

3 Likes

Any idea how to go about this? Burning high vibration incense like tons of sandalwood and myrrh?

Shit like this is why I like this forum. These are the important questions.

I know spiritkeeping sites like creepy hollows and blujays shop claim to sell vessels tied to spirits, creepy hollows in particular had some alleged prehistoric items.

I think it’d be possible, but I also think it’d require an experienced touch. Could I ask what you’d use the spirits for?

3 Likes

I don’t think quantity of incense matters all that much. Use whatever method you summon other animal spirits with. Maybe create a sigil for archetypal T-rex spirit and try using that with koettings spirit summoning chant

1 Like

Wisdom, guidance perhaps as spirit guides or allies, and also to know if they have connections to other beings yet to be discovered… unknown gods of pantheons etc…,
This is all theoretical of course. I wouldn’t even know where to start. I was mentioning above sadalwod to bring high vibrations and adding myrhh to boost the vibrations even more to make contact

1 Like

Yes I agree and I would suppose higher form with much wisdom.

I think this is a cool question. On another site a woman was talking about just such a spirit contacting her and her kid but was laughed out the door.
I found it incredibly ignorant.

I’ve had contact with extinct subspecies before so why NOT a dinosaur or ancient reptile?

The trick I’ve discovered is start with their living relations first and try to go backwards from there.

So I’d look into birds, specifically raptors.

3 Likes

Thanks for the compliment. Not sure if I will attempt it , this is theoretical. I am quite intreagued and fascinated by the possibility and how to go about doing it.

I found this:

http://www.spiritwalkministry.com/spirit_guides/extinct_animal_spirits

It’s cool, but I’m a little hesitant on info that tells me the spirit represents something like issues to overcome.
I’m more interested in the Spirit as an individual and what it has to say or teach me.

2 Likes

I agree

I do agree that they are Primal though but it doesn’t always mean vicious.
One who I’ve contacted a few times is an extinct species of Lion. Now from its look you’d think something to be weary of but this fella is friendly and benevolent unless something pisses him off then he’ll scream and shit runs.

1 Like

That’s an intriguing question for me. I don’t believe in animal xamanism but respect it anyways.

My only question here is: some “irrational” animal can be a guide for racional ones? I’m not asking unrespectfully but I really have this doubt.

Looking for demons or angels who are powerfull spirits that are very wise, or another entities like Umbanda ones or demotic ones, whatever it is, they’re always images of ourselves. And that makes question “why animal spirits”?

Again guys, hope I’m being extremely respectful here but I wish to learn more. Tnks.

Get access to a fossil, OP! I grew up around bones and bodies of all sorts, it’s only when I tried to get the story straight with humans that I learned other people can’t hear the fragmented consciousnesses.

You can get to the whole by finding a part! :slight_smile:

Your “soul” is energy, your higher self is energy, what makes a humans higher self more than another animals such as a cat?
Both have them.
Also with reincarnation nothing stops a human soul from being reborn as another animal. So that soul is suddenly irrational and not as evolved as a humans?

In Shamanism you understand that no Spirit is inferior to another. Non-human animals have an understanding of life we long forgot and the Totems are also not Egregores, these things existed before us.
Non-human animals are like elements, they are primal. Now of course the spirit of a passed on pet or a still living pet isn’t as ancient as others but their higher selves have a lot to teach.

Daemons will be the first to say we, as living beings, have the ability to ascent and become Gods. They are what they are and can evolve with our society but not the same way we can.

One of the things I do if I work with a Daemon for an extended period of time is ask what animal association they have. They all have one. Now think about that too. Why do they have an animal or give animal familiars out if non-human animals are irrational or inferior?

2 Likes

Interesting ! Thank you for that.

1 Like

Really interesting, @anon48957109, I’ll talk to Sallos about that, I really liked your explanation.

Thank you for your time. Hope to learn a lot about Xamanism. :slight_smile:

2 Likes