Dimensions, Tesseracts and consciousness

This is outside my area of knowledge but crucial to Becoming a Living God.

Here goes the theory and the background… Then the questions

Consciousness can momentarily achieve 12 dimensions of awareness but there are 24 dimensions in total.

So - what is going on here…

Has anyone got any info on a tesseract except the enochian explanations which are awesome but unlinked and in my thinking obscuration of truth when undecoded.

What chance do we have and how can a being achieve the full 24 dimensions… I think this may truly be an insurmountable obstacle…

Can omnipotence omnipresence and omniscience truly cut it?
Any connections here are most welcome… The subject matter is touched in the Book of Azazel… And I have much more to read

[url=http://www.magic-squares.net/magic_tesseract_index.htm]NameBright - Coming Soon
Notice the arrays are reminiscent of Magick Squares

I am going to crack this son of a b*** and any help is welcome… Let’s share the spoils

I’ve always been of the mind that some dimensions are not accessible simply because they are mostly dead boarders between dimensions or are conduits and connectors between functional dimensions. However, 12 out of 24 seems rather unbalanced as far as what is experience proper. And nothing is impossible, right? Hmmm… good post Evangelos, I’ll have to do some thinking on this.
also - have you seen this:

Spirit Science 7 - Dimensions

I enjoyed the video. I will watch it afew times… there is alot in it

Your comment makes me think too.

Hmmmm…

There is now alot being processed…
Thankyou

All this oath business, choosing sides, nothings real objectively etc etc…

I dont understand alot of things so far…
I do know one thing - it is we who cast the shadows… or I or whoever

And often we are in our own way… nothing more than the echos of the past in many ways…

Regarding The Book Of Azazel - and the message - but the one sentence that stands out to me so far - perhaps completely UNDERSTATED - but it is worthy of consideration in full…

“There is a ladder that must be climbed out of the collective observation into true liberation, however”

Well fuck - that is obvious - now that seems to me where possession takes a front seat… and we take a back seat…

This is what has triggered the search regarding awareness and dimensions - there is something to this most profound

13 number of GOD numbers are embedded in everything. This world shall be conquored by rule and measure. MM secrets haha lmao
BP

I guess the question is also - what route or doorways can we use to climb out of this communal mind -

I know that the power to perform miraculous works has this caveat attached.

The caveat is that the power of the practioners mind must overcome the common mind - and it hits a critical point of momentum and mass to get there…

This i first read about in the Magus of Java, when John Changs words were written by Kosta Danaos in his book Neikung, and the Ring of Fire ( later known as the Magus of Java).

So - I do raise the question - how or who has done this kind of work:

Raised themselves above the common pool of mind by increasing their power as such… their power on several levels?

I figure this is the best thread for this sort of thing. I really do not want to start a new thread.

On the topic of sacred geometry. I used to have a lot of posters like that as a kid. I would find my self captivated by the ambiance of black light paraphenelia. Looking back, those days were my first encounters with the astral planes. No idea what a trance was, just a 10 year old with a cool room. Then life happened and so did my occult background. I am not an expert at astral travel (only having a hand full projections and lucid dreams) but I am pretty content with hatha yoga and getting back to a trance states.

My problem is its not controlled. It happens at random times and not on command. I usually use mandalas, labyrinths, drawings of sacred g, and various self made mind devices as focal points in meditation. Plus my energy work has increased so much since this time last year. (happy halloween!!)

I have tried bob frissell, robert bruce, and other various authors in the market. Which has adapted my style to comfortable work, and I cant complain about the methods i use.

However, I have been able to create worlds in my head similar to benjamins rowes treatise on skrying, since I was young. I just cant do it in real time, with accurate results. To my mind I seem to be getting the concepts down and see some results but not much to comment on. For example I can go to a friends and know they redecorated before seeing it myself.

When do consistent results happen? And how does a person map the little steps to grow into a full sprint? True initation. I have been working at trying to exit on command since 07 and practicing everyday for a year with only a few exits to note upon,

any suggestions, comments, etc, etc.

I can’t say why, I doubt this will answer your questions - but I just felt like this video would do some good in this thread. I will think on your questions however - I have a lot to say, but not enough time to say it all. Expect a reply from me soon :slight_smile:

Imagining the Tenth Dimension - 2012 Version

if there is a youtube link PM me. My phone will not let me watch videos from this website for some reason. Im curious what you have to say DK, you have some pretty tight techniques posted all through out this forum.

Im half tempted to evoke something to my dreams to petition learning a thing or two. However my evocation skills are hit and miss. I can feel/see what I call up but hearing is a problem. My group workings are pretty solid, but my solo workings are questionable. I just figure if I could astral project on command the rest would follow pretty smoothly.

I have had people try to teach me but its a slow progress that results should follow with the time and effort i have put into it.

Dont get me wrong, I will not give up. I will pierce the veil.

[quote=“king, post:7, topic:188”]I figure this is the best thread for this sort of thing. I really do not want to start a new thread.

On the topic of sacred geometry. I used to have a lot of posters like that as a kid. I would find my self captivated by the ambiance of black light paraphenelia. Looking back, those days were my first encounters with the astral planes. No idea what a trance was, just a 10 year old with a cool room. Then life happened and so did my occult background. I am not an expert at astral travel (only having a hand full projections and lucid dreams) but I am pretty content with hatha yoga and getting back to a trance states.

My problem is its not controlled. It happens at random times and not on command. I usually use mandalas, labyrinths, drawings of sacred g, and various self made mind devices as focal points in meditation. Plus my energy work has increased so much since this time last year. (happy halloween!!)

I have tried bob frissell, robert bruce, and other various authors in the market. Which has adapted my style to comfortable work, and I cant complain about the methods i use.

However, I have been able to create worlds in my head similar to benjamins rowes treatise on skrying, since I was young. I just cant do it in real time, with accurate results. To my mind I seem to be getting the concepts down and see some results but not much to comment on. For example I can go to a friends and know they redecorated before seeing it myself.

When do consistent results happen? And how does a person map the little steps to grow into a full sprint? True initation. I have been working at trying to exit on command since 07 and practicing everyday for a year with only a few exits to note upon,

any suggestions, comments, etc, etc.[/quote]

Ah yes. Ok, this is an easy one. heh - and almost so simple, that most people tend to overlook it’s power and effectiveness.
The secret is PRACTICE! :smiley:
No, but seriously - it really is, but you have to practice the right way. It’s good that you can get into states consistently, and obviously you’ve attained that by … none other than … practicing.
So - it takes a bit of imagination, but come up with practices that help with your aims. You’re looking for consistent results as far as real time mental travelling. One practice that is overlooked for mental wandering is to set up tests and to start small.
An example of this is, sit in your room for a session, start your wandering and stay in your room only. Do not go any further than that. Look around in detail, notice where everything is. Perhaps, place some random face-cards around the room facing away from you so you can’t see them. When you’re mentally travelling, look at the other sides of the face cards - concentrate on truly seeing it as it physically is. Bit by bit you will get better and better.Once you can wander through your room with full accuracy, start moving through the rest of your home. When you’re done, go confirm what you have seen. Once you can do your full house with full accuracy, begin going down the street, start working your way outward. Confirm what you’ve seen, master it, and move your area out a bit more.
Once you can fully and effectively wander around an area that’s not too large for it to be practical to go verify what you’ve seen - move onto friends homes that live far away and call them to verify.
After you have that mastered, you’ll have the hang of how to tune into the physical perfectly, and you no longer have to verify because you know how to do it. You can go as far as you would like and know that it is physically perfect. :slight_smile:

[quote=“DK The Mage, post:8, topic:188”]I can’t say why, I doubt this will answer your questions - but I just felt like this video would do some good in this thread. I will think on your questions however - I have a lot to say, but not enough time to say it all. Expect a reply from me soon :slight_smile:

Imagining the Tenth Dimension - 2012 Version[/quote]

I have already seen and gone beyond ‘The Trees of Infinity’, and experienced it as orders of magnitude of Conciousness to be expanded into, and each order of magnitude is achieved by moving through the observers eye, travelling up to the next reality that they were being manifested within… It is a lot like the movie inception of dreams within dreams…

However as far as being the observer and awakening from the collective pool, there is a suggestion of a level of force and critical momentum… How can you truly do these things unless the self is awakened and you momentarily leave the heard mind behind… And herein lies the power of using or communicating with other minds… the ability to connect and disconnect, all at a whim…

yeah, vagelli how do you do all of that? I understand to concepts you speak of, I have read the books. But, in reality, I do not understand it because I have never acheived that level of projection. As noted my projection level in minimal compared to that. So I will be honest. I am blushing because that level of initiation is truly inspiring. Thank you.

Hey thanks for that link. Btw.

You know the words EA uses… this is natural for everyone?
That is the truth.

EA is an awesome teacher. I do not teach in the orthodox sense… or more accurately i cannot teach or explain how i did this…

But i can explain 1 thing…

The key i found years ago was a formula based on maths…

1=0

It is a statement and a truth… that was how i came to rule my inner vision and become captain of my vision… the rest was adjusting to each scene, and in a sense physically expanding my conciousness and i was guided by an arcane gnosis inherent within we all share… i had my eyes open and was standing at the time… but my vision was more intensely focused on the tripi was projecting in i was in two places at once the whole time.

No drugs were used.

I use the language you know of after the fact when i read about it… i have always seen first and known second in the convenience of material then found already penned by another.

I known it is not verbally explicable, but that is the best i can do at this time.

ok. Lets start this over. Lets pretend that I had never had an obe, astral projection, or used a mandala to acheive an altered state of consciousness. How would you explain to someone who has barely heard of these topics, whenever they get curious and find this thread.

I can only speak for myself when I say I have and a few of these experiences, but the work gets confusing. Almost like its so easy that people make it hard, or are too conditioned to identify these topics and apply them to their life. Magick is so subjective that explaining these topics can seem like a sci-fi story and taking objective exercises to go to a subjective world, can fuck with someones psyche.

Think about it. You hear of these topics, you get curious, you look on the net and watch vids read books. After so many failures a person, well, you get the idea. The point I am trying to make is taking everything a person has heard, read, seen and throw it out the window and start over. Take a step back. Which will help, beginners and peeps like me.

Is there a person who can explain this type of topic(s) without sounding like an info-commercial? Barnes and nobels is down the road. I apologize if this sounds rude or whatever, but I just would like to get the word out without trying sell something. It does turn people away. Not that im against making money at this or knocking anyone does. But there is a certain level of knowledge that the general population should know.

Meaning that im open to discuss my level of initiation to whoever cares to ask.

There seems to me to be a fundamental twist or knot that keeps Conciousness confined or in a state that must be first identified before it can be untied, and then retied, or something else put in its place.

I found the aspect of the observer to be that almost of the foreign sense of self, there is something in our innate state of being born human that is imposed or simply adopted into ones perspective.

It would a beautiful thing to truly unite the final scene I saw and d that also… The U.V. High voltage source of thought as a sun with rectangular rays that is being worshipped by the old man, that is dreaming all the levels of Conciousness within him that have the levels and aspects within…

After 30mins or more of intense projection and exploration and expansion the last few levels were beyond the level of exhaustion, but this was too far to go at the time. I sincerely hope I can make that kind of journey again like a salmon does, and perhaps see first hand what it is I seek

[quote=“king, post:14, topic:188”]ok. Lets start this over. Lets pretend that I had never had an obe, astral projection, or used a mandala to acheive an altered state of consciousness. How would you explain to someone who has barely heard of these topics, whenever they get curious and find this thread.

I can only speak for myself when I say I have and a few of these experiences, but the work gets confusing. Almost like its so easy that people make it hard, or are too conditioned to identify these topics and apply them to their life. Magick is so subjective that explaining these topics can seem like a sci-fi story and taking objective exercises to go to a subjective world, can fuck with someones psyche.

Think about it. You hear of these topics, you get curious, you look on the net and watch vids read books. After so many failures a person, well, you get the idea. The point I am trying to make is taking everything a person has heard, read, seen and throw it out the window and start over. Take a step back. Which will help, beginners and peeps like me.

Is there a person who can explain this type of topic(s) without sounding like an info-commercial? Barnes and nobels is down the road. I apologize if this sounds rude or whatever, but I just would like to get the word out without trying sell something. It does turn people away. Not that im against making money at this or knocking anyone does. But there is a certain level of knowledge that the general population should know.

Meaning that im open to discuss my level of initiation to whoever cares to ask.[/quote]

I can say this…
Experiencing things that cause a person to question the safety of their beleifs will cause a stirring and a continuous state of searching that is relentless as if the foundations have moved within, psychological unsettling is a part of this, though the degree and the effects vary… And the persons ability to cope and will themselves to keep an anchor or to keep trying to stay grounded is key… You won’t stay grounded.

The ability to function in daily life is also then a challenge. I am not sugar coating this.

A person will find themselves driven sincerely in an almost maniacal way to exceed and find out and you will risk… Some say you will risk everything, yet you may feel it to be as if their is no other choice.

If you want something then you do whatever it takes, and find new strength after strength to proceed.

What is important in life and what are your responsibilities?

The Work is fast tracked in the ordeals.

[quote=“king, post:14, topic:188”]Magick is so subjective that explaining these topics can seem like a sci-fi story and taking objective exercises to go to a subjective world, can fuck with someones psyche.

Is there a person who can explain this type of topic(s) without sounding like an info-commercial?[/quote]

It will fuck with your psyche no question, but isn’t that part of what you want, to destroy the old paradigm and to question what was placed in your mind and expanded upon as a belief system or ‘reality’?

The their is no growth without pain and stress.

A beginner in my view must be already questioning everything… Because the curious need not apply, they will find their curiosity answered… You must be ready for the truth regardless of the revelation… You must sacrifice, not because you need to, because you know you are willingly sacrificing all.

Well, let’s play then with reality…

You cannot dispute your senses, and that is how i started, with the dead, and feeling the presence with my hands, not just the room or fear, the cold spot that does not satisfy reason, from normal air temperature to ice cold like pure ice… Hat alone took a few days to recover from the excitement and thrill and realising that hey, this is real.

Then seeing poltergeist activity of the most extreme manifestations of aggression and interference with lights, this being was charging around the room turning off lights as it passed by them and appeared as a black ball of spikes…l this was the soul of a violent killer executed in prison…l long long story… But onward…

Seeing exorcisms and possesion are an unmistakeable reality… Persons armospheres and their mannerism and voice completely transfigured before you without your mind playing tricks on you is too much for some… Add to it that it was then coupled with visual manifestation of the demons leaving and you have another days of intervention.

The exploration of much if this may seem like fantasy, but when you get into scenarios that make you seek, then no matter what failure you find, you will keep seeking until you get the answer that speaks to you…

We are all learning more about ourselves and the world around us