Differentiating between mundane imagination and magical imagination

Spiritual seeing has always been the thing I care about the most. When I began studying the occult I never cared about sorcery, acquisition of money, love, or other such things. For me, it was always about the ascent and the knowledge to be gained, something I generally find uncharacteristic for my age. I did the guided meditation to meet your spirit guide earlier this morning, and did in fact see something. What I imagined was a woman with grey blue skin walking up onto a green hill with a road stretching in both directions. She had long, straight black hair, and was clad in what appeared to be some sort of grey fabric descending from golden plates wrapping around her waist. Her shoulders also were clad with similar golden guards. She was strong. Very strong.

I asked her what her name was and she simply replied ā€œAjanaā€. EA was moving on at this point so I said I had to go. She then told me to wait, gave the image of a sigil, and told me to use it to contact her. Upon looking it up later, I found that Ajana literally means the third eye.

Fast forward to the rest of the day. Iā€™ve been parroting like mad and catching myself constantly in conversation with her. However, Iā€™m not in theta gamma and honestly it just feels made up and uncharacteristic of a spiritual conversation. How do you distinguish between your magical imagination and your normal imagination? What makes you say, ā€œThis is realā€ vs. ā€œMy head is in the wayā€.

Also, on a completely unrelated subject, does anyone know of a neptunian entity that is male, has a face of tendrils, and schemes and waits to guide things to fruition? Iā€™m wondering if a seperate divination meant anything and I canā€™t find -anything- on neptunian spirits.

2 Likes

I think the best way to determine what is the entityā€™s voice and what is your inner voice is by looking for verifiable results. When you think the spirit is talking to you ask for some way to verify it (ie tell me something that will happen Iā€™m the next hourā€¦or something like that, some thing that you would have no knowledge but the entity would) Keep a journal of your results and look back on it to see what signals and tells the spiritā€™s communication has that will differentiate from your own mind.

4 Likes

Quit doubting yourself, the only difference between imagination and magickal imagination if the word ā€œmagickalā€. Your letting the logical part of your brain overtake the spiritual. Relax and let things happen, it will seem like almost talking to yourself but the difference is your getting insights and information you werenā€™t aware of before.

3 Likes

Hm. Should I only trust this when Iā€™m in the TGS? Or just in general? Iā€™m not working closely with anything but that doesnā€™t stop me from having pretend conversations in my car and such.

1 Like

True. It also ā€˜feelsā€™ different and when you get used to how it feels, youā€™ll be able to trigger it pretty easily by imagining what that state feels like. For instance, try imagining what it felt like when you were really angry one day. In just a couple seconds you will find those feelings rising in you again. This is no different. So all you need to do is get it once and your golden :wink:

3 Likes

True. It also ā€˜feelsā€™ different and when you get used to how it feels, youā€™ll be able to trigger it pretty easily by imagining what that state feels like. For instance, try imagining what it felt like when you were really angry one day. In just a couple seconds you will find those feelings rising in you again. This is no different. So all you need to do is get it once and your golden ;)[/quote]

This is true. I understand thatā€™s the case. The problem is I donā€™t know for sure when ā€œitā€ is. Iā€™ve have many feelings before. The strangest one is when it seems kinda like the world has become 2D and your glasses are the prescriptionā€¦ like walking but the world, though itā€™s not moving, looks different and feels closer. Is that actually it? That just happens to me randomly.

Yes thatā€™s it. Now once that happens, relax a bit more if you can and ask your favourite demon a question. You WILL receive an answer. Trust it and ask the next. Before you know it you will have received answers that you could not have gotten elsewhere and will feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

1 Like

Sir, Iā€™d like you to know youā€™re going to be the recipient of a magical beer at some point in your coming months. Thank you for finally helping me put the needle down on what exactly it is.

1 Like

Your more than welcome.

it happened to me just yesterday, evoking Dantalion

at first I was unconsiously forcing the manifestation to happend in my head and started to see faces and listen a voice but it came to me ā€œthis is a thought formā€ā€¦ it was a thought form I had made from the demon, and in the moment I realized that my imagination stoped and I calmed down because there were basically two insecurities: either Dantalion was not present, or I wasnā€™t able to feel his presence nor interacting with him. (WTF!! while Iā€™m wirting this a little shadow knocked at the kitchen door in front of me from above the freezer lol)

so after getting in peace with those insecurities I could finnally get his voice, it was certanly different from my own mental voice and seemed to come from a ā€œdistanceā€ā€¦

later that night I dreamed with him in an ā€œinstructiveā€ fashion tho I have barely any recolection of the dream (today Iā€™ve been just very sleepy).

Iā€™ve seen that after any interaction with a demon (any entity), youā€™ll see odd things happening to you, not necesarily paranormal, but more like ā€œapopheniaā€ phenomenon of simingly ā€œnon importantā€ eventsā€¦ and that is not just your imagination

1 Like