Different types of succubi?

I deal a lot with succubuses and the like, so here is a question because I noticed that there are queens among succubuses.
Are there other ranks, and when yes can anyone tell me about them?

3 Likes

The rank structure among succubi is the same as the human world. Queens, generals, sergeants, dominatrix ranks, and several other ranks. Succubi/Incubi even have as much as full blown civilizations in their realm complete with temples where priest and priestess ranks exist.

7 Likes

Queen succubus are usually Lilith direct daughters or succubus that went off on their own and either started or married into power. There’s also succubus who are part of the Infernal Empire and so forth.

6 Likes

What do those succubi do if they don’t belong to the Infernal Empire?

1 Like

If that’s so, surely there are more “factions” than just Liliths?
Maybe even some we do not know yet?

2 Likes

Lilith, Naamah, Agrat bat Mahlat, and Eisheth Zenunim are all capable of creation of succubi. At least last time I checked anyway.

3 Likes

They do what they please create their own home or join a tribe or another place. Just as if you were to move to another state or country.

2 Likes

Succubus come from the lilith and her sisters and like any race they spread out, some mate with humans, some with various other demons, baal’s daughters are half draconic half succubi.

3 Likes

Is it possible to work with them? Or should one pay attention to something special? like executing protection spells before and similar

1 Like

Agrat bat Mahlat is great with beginners, often referred to as an initiatrix. I think she’s rumored to be the least dangerous of the 4.

Naamah and Eisheth Zenunim have mixed reputations. Any protection at minimum should probably be a protection circle.

As for Lilith, unless you know beyond the shadow of a doubt that she has chosen you, I would at least have a protection circle.

5 Likes

can u show me a picture of what Baal’s daughters who are half draconic and half succubi look like please?

1 Like

No, I cannot. That would require looking up anime pictures and those are more times than not inaccurate. As they should be.

2 Likes

oh ok, so what does those draconic succubus look like then? please explain

1 Like

Like succubi with small scales as skin, rather than a normal succubi tail it’s a draconic tail.

2 Likes

I totally missed the memo of Baal having daughters of note on the scale that Lilith’s daughters are. Interesting. Do they have more or less power and attributes of Lilith’s succubi daughters?

2 Likes

Power is relative, they can do the same thing every other succubus can do and learn skills as any other person can. Same dark elemental energy that flows through succubus flow through them. I see no difference in them besides the slight change in their appearance due to their father’s side.

4 Likes

oh cool

Has anyone heard of a Succubus from queen Astaorath and Belial’s realm?

Is it dangerous to allow them to partially possess you for an offering, like to give them a treat or drink?

1 Like

They’re more than likely one of the 4 sisters succubus simply living in their ‘realm’ as succubus come from those 4. So they should be treated as individuals the same way really.

1 Like

Astaorath? No. But I have both heard and read about very recently that Ishtar/Astarte have a faction of succubi. Considering the fact that Ishtar/Astarte is a goddess of both love and war, it is safe to say that you should approach one of her succubi/daughters with reverence and respect.

1 Like