Different Purson sigils?

Hi,

I noticed that people are using different looking sigils for Purson. I enclosed the two different ones. I would appreciate if anyone has any input from using the two.

My second question is; after doing a sigil working should the sigil be left hidden and not destroyed until the desired effect takes place even if it takes long time?

Thank you.

They are wrong, and that is not the real name of the spirit.
But they will call the spirit anyway.

[quote=“Divinator, post:2, topic:3589”]They are wrong, and that is not the real name of the spirit.
But they will call the spirit anyway.[/quote]

would you care sharing the real name?

[quote=“Divinator, post:2, topic:3589”]They are wrong, and that is not the real name of the spirit.
But they will call the spirit anyway.[/quote]

Purson aka Curson aka Cvrson aka Corson aka Diusion is found in several European grimoires of the Goetic tradition which are even older than the Ars Goetia and never even found their way to the New World. Would you care to share with us the source of knowledge to which you are privy which predates the actual European texts wherein this spirit is first found or why we should trust your authority over that of several European Medieval and Renaissance magicians who appear to be in general agreement?

I would be interested to hear.

[quote=“manonegro, post:1, topic:3589”]Hi,

I noticed that people are using different looking sigils for Purson. I enclosed the two different ones. I would appreciate if anyone has any input from using the two.

My second question is; after doing a sigil working should the sigil be left hidden and not destroyed until the desired effect takes place even if it takes long time?

Thank you.[/quote]

Use the first sigil. It is from an actual manuscript rather than a modernisation of it for the Mathers/Crowley text.

When the spirit gives it true name and sigil for you, you wont share it.
Anyway, you can call the spirit by that name and sigil.

[quote=“Divinator, post:6, topic:3589”]When the spirit gives it true name and sigil for you, you wont share it.
Anyway, you can call the spirit by that name and sigil.[/quote]

But the sigil and the name you’ll receive will be regarding yiur own connection to the spirit, which will be btw much more powerful than the ones from grimoire.

[quote=“Divinator, post:6, topic:3589”]When the spirit gives it true name and sigil for you, you wont share it.
Anyway, you can call the spirit by that name and sigil.[/quote]

So i guess your comment was pointless to start with…thanks anyway.