Different Experiences With Lilith?

I never asked for a succubus/incubus from Her. I wanted to gain knowledge from Her about some things and I wanted to get some help in some situation (but I didn’t) and I wanted to learn about Her and explore some other aspects of Her.

But I had intimate contact with Her :wink: I was encouraged by a friend to do that and evoke Her. I told Him that I was a little scared of Her because She was emmanating dark vampiric vibes.

I didn’t mean you directly if that is what you thought. I just meant in general there are too many people out there that call too her for that when she is so much more.

She is a true blessing to have in your life. She will guide you down the right path and be there for you when you need her most almost like a mother.

2 Likes

Yeah, I called Her mother and She was calling me back son :slight_smile: The same with Flauros.

Motherly, friendly and definitely with an intense sexual aura. There was one time her presence alone created an arousal that was so extreme it was almost painful.

1 Like

Did you ever hear about the curse of Astarte? She mentioned something about that. I thought more than 1 month about what it could mean, to what would be related to, the causes that could “invoke that curse of Astarte”. I heard that it could be beneficial in some cases, but… I’ve heard a voice and that was voice was somehow angry on me and said something like “you don’t know what you have done”. (I don’t know if it was my inner voice and I invented that false dialogue or it was Her voice) I told to a friend to ask Her what She’s thinking about a curse (I even made a thread a loong time ago about that curse Where should I get rid of an effigy made of plasticine?) that I placed on someone and my friend said that She said “stop thinking about that or you’ll invoke the curse of Astarte” or something similar to that… I had no problems with evoking Her even after I heard that voice (which I think it was Her) that was angry on me… But, yeah… I didn’t evoke Her since a loong time because I thought She was angry on me or something, I really don’t know. I tried to change myself/to become reformed because I didn’t want any problems or something. Your close to Her? Could you ask Her about all those things? :thinking: @AgentofChaos

I am indeed bound directly to one of her daughters and in quick response asked if you can be a little more specific in what you are asking. thank you

I’d like to know if I was right in regards about what that curse of Astarte means, I’d like to know if She’s angry or me or something and if I achieved becoming reformed.

In a quick response that was just given to me…Lilith finds emotions like anger to be petty. She doesn’t take anger out upon someone, she will simply dismiss and no longer help or be a part of. However, she is forgiving and will forgive those that mean it within their heart.

Cursing someone is something she simply does not do. Can she? Of course, she is all powerful, but again…if you were disrespectful untruthful you would simply be ignored by her.

Look inward…if in fact you did nothing wrong and were not disrespectful, then she knows it and you will be heard when you speak to her.

I never was disrespectful towards Her.

Ask her for guidance. Her guidance and help gets passed to you through her children. Ask for guidance, ask for a companion. She loves for her children to be with someone that will honor and respect them. It doesn’t have to be sexual…it can be just a friend.

So then you are fine. She would never just ignore you if you did nothing wrong. However, sometimes you may think you are being ignored, but she’s providing you with answers and messages. Sometimes its just hard to see them. I don’t always get the messages being sent to me.

Hell, it took years of being followed and pursued before I even noticed it.

Yeah, but I don’t know really exactly to what this curse of Astarte is linked to…

Guess I should find out alone, I’ve been thinking about this almost daily for almost 2 months.

i dont contact Lilith much but oddly enough i get the same energy from her as i do Kali anyone experience this… its more of a mother vibe vs a horny succubus energy that most of you get from her…

Could be someone else speaking to you. Ask for guidance and help.

1 Like

For the most part it’s definitely a great friend/mother vibe aside from the one time where I was arroused beyond belief in her presence. However there has never been a sexual encounter with Lilith, only the spirit she sent me.

1 Like

yeah i view Lilith (i think Kali is another aspect form of her) as a mom a true mother that even surpasses my physical one on earth the mother of all Satan’s children who comforts us all…

I took Her sigil and I evoked Her, I felt the atmosphere changing, felt Her presence, I think I even saw Her. (as a shadow) I asked Her things, I think I got some responses, (but the responses aren’t too clear) as I was asking things I was feeling like someone touched me, on my neck especially and on a part of my forearm.

I tried again, I didn’t sense too much this time. I think I’ll try the exercises from summoning spirits by konstantinos again. It could be felt that I took a pause in evoking entities.