Diferent ,deities invocation

Hi.i just did last week.a invocation to belphegore.will b ok to invoqe another,deity.or should i waite,2-3 weeks more.? A litle confius.tanks

Do you mean invoke them for the same task, or a different one?

if it’s a different one, unless you’ve been advised to only summon Belphegore and no other until his work’s completed, I don’t see any harm in it, but if it’s to “re-do” the same work then you’ll probably end up in a muddle and possibly even offending one or more entities.

Like if I asked you to help me with something really simple and then I ignored that you’re working on it and phoned someone else right in front of you asking for their help, like you hadn’t gone to any effort for me.

if it’s a different one, unless you’ve been advised to only summon Belphegore and no other until his work’s completed, I don’t see any harm in it, but if it’s to “re-do” the same work then you’ll probably end up in a muddle and possibly even offending one or more entities.

Like if I asked you to help me with something really simple and then I ignored that you’re working on it and phoned someone else right in front of you asking for their help, like you hadn’t gone to any effort for me.[/quote]

Hello Lady Eva,

Suppose I make a work with a Daemon to have something.
Then, I don’t have this desire manifested.
How long should I wait till I can work with another Daemon to have the same thing?
And another question: should I “close” the first job making something special/specific or should I just forget and try with the other Daemon?

Thanks!
Renata

Someone else can probably answer this for you better than me. :slight_smile:

Like if I asked you to help me with something really simple and then I ignored that you’re working on it and phoned someone else right in front of you asking for their help, like you hadn’t gone to any effort for me.[/quote]

Hello Lady Eva,

Suppose I make a work with a Daemon to have something.
Then, I don’t have this desire manifested.
How long should I wait till I can work with another Daemon to have the same thing?
And another question: should I “close” the first job making something special/specific or should I just forget and try with the other Daemon?

Thanks!
Renata[/quote]

I’ve heard you should at least see movement in a month then full manifestation in three.

that’s a timeframe I’ve seen on lucky mojo

1 Like