Diet and Magick

I’m about to start cleaning up my diet and doing yoga and was wondering if anybody who eats healthy could tell me if they’ve seen any changes in the effectiveness of their practices or none at all.

2 Likes

If I eat plenty of veg and (in my case) red meat 3 or 4 times a week, plus fish, I feel better on every plane of existence, though i don;t mean tot undermine the experiences of people who feel better or like they practice better as vegetarians or even vegans.

Definitely seems like finding a diet in line with your worldview and personal needs boosts your magickal ability though!

I’d say “no junk food,” and it’s generally a good rule (anything beige, starchy/oily combinations, and corn or soy based) but Häagen-Dazs is my secret rocket fuel for heavy pieces of work… :heart_eyes_cat:

6 Likes

Thank you for your reply, it was very helpful. I’m most likely going to be trying for a high fat low carb diet since my body tends to react better to fats than anything else.

2 Likes

Quitting drinking and smoking dope along with joining the gym (and actually going and working out three to four times a week) coupled with hydrogen peroxide therapy and going on the Virgin Diet (not nearly as sexy as it sounds) has made me feel a quarter century younger and I’m starting to look younger also (I’m well into middle age). Tapping into incredible amounts of energy and feel highly energetic. Getting “those looks” again by women much younger than myself. Closest thing to the fountain of youth that I’ve found.

6 Likes

Alkalinity is my answer to becoming more lucid. Our bodies run on electrons! Cooking food turns every electron into a proton, literally stealing your energy.

It takes a lot of self-discipline to being totally alkaline (raw vegan) but I try my best to balance.

3 Likes

I am not a vegan, but I can definitely agree that raw veg is the way to go. You notice the difference.

2 Likes

Apart from being mostly vegetarian (I consume the occasional fish or prawn meal, free-range eggs, milk and cheese) I live on nicotine, which in my opinion should be considered a food group. Like a vampire and blood, I can’t survive without nicotine. Period. End of section. I’m also addicted to caffeine.

I’m getting some well deserved R&R before the shit and I hit the fan. I find that lots of nicotine and caffeine keep me going just fine, especially if augmented with the most holy grass of the Arabs (sativa). To balance things I take the occasional top-shelf drink straight: dark rum or brandy. ‘No ice thanks. I’m long passed that.’

I take supplements, particularly calcium and magnesium (not together). I believe that we are all allotted a certain number of heartbeats and that these shouldn’t be wasted on pointless exercise. “And in as much as I meet the blood-engorged challenge I believe in the resurrection!”

Hope that helps.

Al.

4 Likes

Don’t really think I’d be able to handle being vegan. One reason is that I don’t really see eating animals as morally wrong, and two, I like eggs and deer meat too much. However, I am going to be getting more leafy greens and fruits in my diet. I simply plan to eat more organic, more healthy fats and I eat a lot of wild game baked rather than fried, which I consider perfectly healthy, unlike the meats you get at a grocery store and supermarkets.

2 Likes

Apple cider vinegar and baking soda will make the body more alkaline too right.

1 Like

I drink water with apple cider vinegar, lemon juice, and a fiber supplement in it quite often. I actually love the taste of it.

3 Likes

Most vegans I know have no moral issues with eating meat. One vegan I know only does it because of IBS (with great results) and another guy I know does it because he gets violently ill every time he eats food with certain high concentrations of protein/fat. Poor bastard used to love steaks, too, lol. I like meat baked or grilled meat, because I get most of the undesired content out that way. I have been told to boil my poultry for optimal health, but no. Just no. Disgusting, IMO.

I started by cutting out red meat and felt a big difference in nit only bowl movements but mood and energy levels, I then cut meat out totally bar fish and eggs, its all about prana, eastern teachings believe consuming an animal you are sharing its energy which the animal has been slain so you absorb that negative energy which keeps your prana levels low, prana, chi, life force.

In the Dragon Rouge magical course 1.p it goes into detail how building up prana from not eating meat benefits magical working’s, msg me and I show you it, cant publicly post due to rules.

You will honestly notice a big difference in your emotional well being, more calmer, some believe red meat causes aggression .
My ability for compassion too has shot up, I used to love watching blood sports and safari lion hunts, I cant watch that stuff anymore without getting upset lol, I’ve gone from being a blood thirty’s physco to a really caring person when it comes to animals and other’s,

5 Likes

I can actually support that. I have experimented with high meat intake diets on several occasions and it has always made me more aggressive. It might be because the increased saturated fats help testosterone production. There are a lot of saturated fats in red meat especially. Red meat is by far the best one to avoid, both magickally and physicaly.

3 Likes

I think its the adrenaline in the meat and the suffering the animal went through in the slaughter house but also on a metaphysical level.

I hadn’t eaten swine in three years but I was so angry last week, I saw black pudding on the cooker, made from pigs blood and savaged it, felt so sick and guilty afterwards too, my body did not like having it inside me, the energy was vile. When you cut meat out your senses will be heightened I guarantee.

3 Likes

yes I have seen footage of some of what goes on in slaughterhouses in America. I will not touch anything that says Kosher Butchered on the package. It is brutal.

2 Likes

I do agree with that. I prefer farm raised, grass fed and cruelty-free.

2 Likes

The Virigin [quote=“Iam_Incide, post:4, topic:14163”]
Virgin Diet
[/quote]
The virgin diet consists of doritos, mountain dew, trading cards, and dark basements ahahha

6 Likes

Hey! I eat a diet that is called GAPS it means Gut And Psychologial Syndrome and the person who came up with that diet means that all mental problems lies in the gut, she says she can Cure all mental illness with that diet. Overcoming Psychiatric Problems by Healing the Digestive System - Dr. Campbell-McBride - YouTube

I also try to combine that diet with a AIP style diet. That is really effective. AIP stands for auto immune paleo and means that you cut out everything that gives inflammation.

That combined with gaps intro diet means a lot of boiled veggies, no dairy, no gluten. Borings as hell. No coffee, no sugars. Broth and dont forget lugols iodine , eat a lot of fermented veggies like fermented cabbage juice for vitamin k2 and enzymes.

I believe that if I eat like this I can meditate how Much as I want without any dangers.

This is Boring but I believe AIP + GAPS intro is the ultimate diet. An exception can be egg yolks because of the nutrition.

Im going to try this serious now again and see if my power runs loose once again I had some insane power when I was eating like this and exercised, I mean insane insane. Its like fasting with nutrition this diet because the digestive system get to rest and there is no inflammation because of the AIP protocol.

Try to combine these…

I love butter and cheese and nuts though so this diet isnt the easiest to follow.

That is my opinion on the best diet.

Also check Sally Fallon and ofcourse search for more videos of dr natascha campbell mcbride.

Eat a alot of liver to get all the nutrition, if you are still nervous that you are Missing nutrients add eggyolks and magnesium bodyspray,

omega 3 fatty acids. Spinach is also very good.

Boil butternut and carrots if you dont like being in ketosis, like me.

If you have mental problems you should seek professional help ofc, not follow the advice from a video, because I have no proof that what she says is correct. In extreme cases though natascha recommends an all meat diet with fermented dairy.

And sorry for my rusty english.

2 Likes

Man ABSOLUTELY without a doubt that increases your abilities and your overall experience of life. Do it! Think of it this way. The pineal and pituitary glands become innefective through toxicity. They are responsible for much of the spiritual experience, often associated with the third eye.

And I would like to add this: https://youtu.be/QPW3rbqWNu4

To people who is thinking of going vegan.

But I do not agree with her because of:

I personally believe the correct diet to spirituality lies in a raw fruit diet and waterfasting